Shocking Revelation.

Y/N's POV

Words will never be able to describe how I felt when we danced together. He's a fine dancer and his vocals totally made me hypnotized to him. I think I'm falling more for him everyday. BTS were the ones who were cheering for us the most. They were so happy for us. I am glad they are actually rooting for us, but I am not sure yet what to do. I am still afraid to open up to COCO. 

I am still not ready to tell him all the dark past I have faced. Just when we were walking back to BTS, Khyati, out of nowhere came to fetch me.

Thinking of which, she was not there when we were dancing. Where could she probably be when her bestfriend is having one of the most romantic moment in her life? She never stopped shipping COCO & I and now that we actually danced together, where the heck was she?

I was a bit upset with her because of that. She took me out of the venue to a silent place.

It was a huge garden which was now empty as everyone was dancing inside.

"Why are you dragging me here now? I am not talking to you. Where the heck were you when I was having the most beautiful moment of my life?" I said pouting furiously.

She didn't reply. She faced down and didn't utter a word.

I now started panicking. Khyati is type of girl who can speak for 24 hours straight and not get tired. What is wrong with her? Did she.. Did she damage my car? OHH GOD!!!

"Khyati, what happened? My car.. Is it okay?" I asked her.

Again, she remained silent.

"Look honey, as long as you are safe, I don't care about my car. Please don't feel bad, okay? I am not mad." I said holding her shoulder.

She looked in my eyes. It was dark outside but I could clearly see her eyes, which eventually got filled with tears.

"Y/N-ahhhhhh" She said and bursted out crying. I hugged her immediately as she held me tighter.

"Khyatii, what happened? Why are you crying like this? Are you okay? Please tell what it is. Please." I told her holding my tears back.

I realized it was something serious but I don't know how serious it would turn out to be.

"Baby, what happened. Tell me. We will sort it out together, okay?" I told her breaking the hug and cupped her round face.

She cried hard. I took her to my car and made her sit in my car. I can't let people see her like this. She  cried and I couldn't do anything else than holding her close. I was getting calls and texts from COCO but I managed to text him back that I am busy. And that, I will come and find him later.

After about half an hour, she stopped crying and looked at me.

"Are you ready to tell me now?" I asked her giving her a consoling smile. 

She faced down and started talking.

"Y/N, I am— I am Pregnant." She said and started crying again. I was shocked to death. 

"What- What are you saying, Khyati? How???" I asked still shocked.

"It's all  my fault Y/N. It's all my fault. I don't know what will I do now!!" She said and cried again.

I hugged her tightly, patting her back.

"Honey, Listen to me. Please first of all. Don't cry like this. You have a baby growing inside you now. Please— and I can't see you crying like this. Here, Drink this water." I said and offered a  water bottle.