Deserving.

Y/N's PoV

Taehyung actually kept his promise and called the company in the morning regarding his day off and I couldn't be happier.
I needed it. We needed it.

The past week, the only way I can think of describing it, was dreadful, a nightmare. Life without Tae seems impossible now. I feel empty when he's not around. I know from tomorrow, he will be busy just like before and we won't be able to go on dates until his project is over.

But I am comforted with the fact that if Mom allows me to move in with him, at least I'd be able to see his face every morning before he goes to work and every night after he comes back from work. 

To me and Tannie.

To Our Sweet Home.

A smile makes its way on my face when I see him struggling with choosing his outfit for today. I was sitting on the bed, groomed, and ready twenty minutes ago but my boyfriend apparently is having a costume crisis.

Meanwhile, I have settled for black knee-stripped jeans and a white oversized hoodie of Tae's with white Nike sneakers. I wanted to wear something comfortable and Tae thinks I am pretty anyway so why overdress?

Despite the wait, watching him getting topless and then sneaking yet another tee is entertaining. And I am not complaining.

But really, who would?

"Having fun, Are we?" He pouts, his eyes fixed on me through the mirror while he is checking himself out in his Black Tee.

"Quite a lot." I giggle.

"It would be nice if you could help me choose my outfit." He pouts, turning around to face me.

"Tae, I have told you million times, everything looks marvellous on you." I say frankly.

"Yeah but I don't want to look— just marvellous. I want to look extra extra extra marvellous." He complains, pouting slightly.

"Baby, you're not meeting my mom for the first time. You don't have to impress her, she's already impressed." I say, standing up from the bed and walking towards him.

I snatch the T-shirt he was grabbing tightly in his right hand that he was planning to try next, and place it on the top of a nearby table. I snake my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

"You're very very handsome. You shine so brightly that sometimes it's too blinding." I start in a low voice,

"You don't have to be anything that you're not. I love you and I don't give a damn about what people think of us or if people approve of us or not. You make me happy and I wish to bring the same happiness to you, if not more."

"You're the sole reason for my happiness, Sugar." He confesses in his deep voice, wrapping his arms around me, smiling fondly.

"Then you don't have to try this hard to impress anyone for me, baby. Let them accept who you are. And we are talking about Mom here. You know how fond she is of you." I said, a tug of a smile on my face as I said it.

"I know, but we are going to ask her if we can be in a live-in relationship; I don't want to look like someone who's not thoughtful and deserving while seeking permission for something this important. I don't want to seem like an incapable person who can't take good care of her daughter. " He tells, his eyes downcasted.

"Oh my god, Tae. You're overthinking." I almost panicked to see him this worried but I had to stay calm at moments like this, so I add, sulking a breath