When we met

A/N POV

"Good morning Cupcake"
You opened your eyes and a small smile appeared on your lips when a familiar voice reached your ears.

You were still dizzy but could feel someone moving in your room. You got up lazily, when curtains of your room got slided and the sun's bright rays fell into your eyes, crinkling them.

"Good morning, Mom" Y/N said.
"Go and freshen up. It's 10 am already. I've made some breakfast for you." Your mom said.

You got up, still dizzy but straight went to washroom to brush cause you were craving food. After getting fresh, you went to dining table.

"Mom, You know I don't like milk." Y/N complained.

"Yes, but you have to drink it. It's for your health. You need to stay healthy for me." Your mom said.

Her eyes were full of concern, so you didn't argue any further and gulped the milk, scrunching your nose.

You were eating delicious breakfast when your cellphone rang.

"Hey Y/N. Good morning. What's up?" A voice came from another side.

"Good morning Khyati. I'm having breakfast. What happened? Why are you ruining my Sunday morning *giggles* " Y/N said.

Khyati is your best friend and is the only one besides your mom, you can trust blindly.

"Now that you're coming to my college, Let's meet up and go for shopping. I've to see you. Let's buy some hot outfits hehe. We have some boys to nail down" Khyati said, laughing to herself.

You frowned as you wanted to sleep all day but gave in because she was talking all cute. Besides she's your best friend, so why not? Spending time with your best friends is healing! Right?

"Okay mam. Let's meet at 12. Does that work? " Y/N said.

"Works fine. I'll txt you the address. Love you." Khyati said before hanging up.

You got up and went to shower.
After coming out of the shower, you went through your closet and after struggling for a long time picked a simple and comfy outfit.

Y/N Outfit -

You were putting a simple makeup on your face when you got text from Khyati, describing the address

You were putting a simple makeup on your face when you got text from Khyati, describing the address. You brushed your hair open and headed to the place where she told you to meet. You kissed good bye to your mom and went out of your small house.

Your House -