Just Friends.

~Next day~

Y/N PoV

I couldn't sleep all night. I can't fall for him. But it's almost impossible not to fall for him. Now I know why he's called heart throb. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had red puffy eyes, if I go out like this, my mom will most definitely sense something is off. I can't go looking like this to college either.

"Ugh!! I can't even skip school today. I've an important lecture to attend." I muttered to myself.

I was still feeling very weak. I am feeling empty 'cause I've poured all my feelings out yesterday night. But I've to smile, I can't show them I'm feeling broken.

Khyati and Mom will start panicking. And most importantly, COCO, now I've to think about him too.

I've to act like nothing is wrong. I've to pretend like we are just friends. Nothing more.

I washed up and got changed. I put makeup (which is unusual) to cover my puffy eyes.

I walked out of my room and mom greeted me.

"Soo how was the date?" My mom winked.

"Mum, it was not a date. But I had the best night I've ever had." I said smiling brightly remembering the closeness we both shared yesterday.

It broke my heart.

Do I deserve this? Why can't I let myself fall in love?

I ate my breakfast without saying anything further and went to college.

Taehyung's PoV

I got up early, I didn't sleep at all. But I was blushing, repeating everything that happened yesterday night again and again.

I haven't fall for her, Have I?
No, No.. I haven't. She's just a friend. A GIRL-FRIEND. Nothing serious.

"Ohh god!!! How will I face her looking like a tomato?" I said looking at mirror.

I washed up, got ready and went straight to school hoping I'll get to see her before classes.

A/N PoV

"Good morning tae. How was your date? " Jimin teased.

"A very good morning. It was not a date. But honestly, I'd love to consider it a date." Taehyung said smiling, scratching his neck. His eyes searching the whole place for you.

"Okay, Stop blushing!! I'm jealous. " JK said, rolling his eyes.

"Haha. Why do you like her? " Taehyung eyed him.

"Why do you care? She's my friend. I'm just protective of her." JK said rolling his eyes.

"Guess he has got crush on her too." RM said and they started walking to their class.

"What do you mean by too?" Taehyung asked.

"Bro, wait for sometime and everyone in the school will ask her out." Hobi said

"I mean she's pretty and not to mention smart. Who wouldn't want to date her?" Jin added, shaking his head.

"Okay don't tell me you all have got crush on her!!! Please." Taehyung shot glares at them.