PROLOGUE.

Author's Letter:

Hello dear Readers!!💜
Let me introduce myself - My name is Riia.

This is actually my first time writing here and I hope you all will enjoy it. I promise I will write a good one.

If you like it, please vote for it and tell me in comments. I'd love to get feedback.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or used in a fictious manner.

Of course it contains name of BTS member, but that by no means is intended to reflect the actual personality/character/mannerism of the member. It's purely fictious and author's imagination.

I don't own BTS and their pictures (tho i want to), but everything else than that is completely mine. I give no rights to anyone to copy anything from my story and appropriate actions will be taken against them who does so.

It may/may not contain 18+ mature content.
I'll give you headsup if the chap is 18+. If you are not comfortable with it, please don't read it. Other than that enjoy😉

If you're a KTH stan, give it a go.

Also, I should mention this very clearly beforehand, that this story is all about Taehyung and Y/N; focusing on them only. Other members of BTS will be part of the story, but they won't come in every chapter.

All the rights are reserved

btsofied©

____________________________________

Let me introduce you to the main characters of this story.

Y/N is a simple girl having a bad past. She's just transferred into new college and she's more like an introvert person keeping everything to herself. She has trust issues but she's one of the kindest soul who's seen worse things. She's the person who would put you first before herself, anyday.

On the other hand, Kim taehyung is the most popular guy in the college. He excels in everything. Be it sports or studies. Girls are all head over heels for this young man. But he's just too focused on his career. His dad is pretty rich. But he's not a spoiled child; he's well mannered, down to earth sort of guy. In all, he's gentleman.

____________________________________

Please look forward to the story. I'm so sure you're gonna love it.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you.❤️