New Journey

Taehyung PoV

"Tae, where have you been all day, son?"My dad asked me.

My dad is a multimillionare. He's a total bussinessman and doesn't care about anything else than his business and of course his family, as he can easily use his family for business trade.

My family has 3 members. I, My Bussinessman dad and My Lovely Mom. I feel more close to my mom. My dad sees bussiness in everything. Sometimes I wonder if he loves me only because I'm the only heir of his huge empire.

"I was hanging out with my friends Dad, We went for movie." I said forcefully.

"Did you had dinner, tae? " My mom said, walking in the hall as she heard my voice from next room.

"Yes, Mom. Did you eat? " I said giving her a small smile.

"I made your favourite food, Eat it if you're still hungry!! I ate my dinner. " She said, smiling brightly.

"Mum, I am full. I am so sleepy. I gotta go have some sleep. Goodnight! " I said kissing her forehead.

I looked at my dad and he was as usual talking on phone about his business. I shook my head and went straight to my room.

After shower, I sat on my bed and checked my phone. My Friends more like "My Bros" texted me if I reached home safely. They really are blessing to my empty life. I texted them back and laid on the bed, shut my eyes close and suddenly her (Y/N) face appeared.

"Why am I thinking about her? " I sighed.

"Although I hope she's fine now." I thought in my mind, before plugging earphones on and played some smooth music while I rolled into deep slumber.

A/N PoV

It was a bright beautiful morning. You can hear birds chirping. Suddenly, alarm beeped and Y/N woke up. You didn't want to open your eyes but it was 7 already and you had to wake up since it was your first day of new college.

You got up from bed and went straight to take shower. You came out of the shower after about 30 minutes. Towel was wrapped around your slim body and you were scouting clothes to wear from your closet.

There was a knock on the door.

"Y/N baby, Get up!! you'll be late on your first day" Your mom shouted.

"Mom, I got up and showered already. I am getting ready. I am coming out in 15 minutes. " You told her.

She went back to kitchen to prepare breakfast for you. You finally finalized your outfit and put them on. You did a light makeup and kept your hair loose on your shoulders. After grabbing your cell phone and bag you came out of your room to have your breakfast.

Your Outfit: