I'm whipped.

Taehyung's PoV

A sudden rush of calmness spread across my body, as I walk out of the house. My heart felt lighter, a feeling I had never felt earlier, was lingering upon me. I smile heartily this time, after realizing I am break-free from all the torturous stuffs, although a part of me was heart broken to leave my mom all alone here. But apart from that, it felt as if mountains of burden were lifted off my shoulders.

It felt almost unreal to feel free.

When I came out of my little happy bubble, I found myself standing in front of my car, y/n looking softly at me, as if she knew I was wandering in my own bubble.

"Can I drive?" She asked, a small smile finding its way on her lips.

"Do you want to?" I asked softly, as my hands pulled her body closer to mine, by wrapping them around her.

"I mean—, You seem like you need some sweet time to think ab- about things, you know. And you can think as much as you want while I drive." She said, her hands snaking around my neck.

"Well that's very thoughtful of you. Would you please drive for me, Ms. Y/n?" I asked, locking my eyes with hers as I saw her eyes glistening beautifully.

"I would love to, Sir." She replied teasingly, pecking my lips quickly.

Yeontan barked making our attention fall onto him, as if telling us 'excuse me, I'm here too.'

"Yes baby, we know you're here." I chuckled before picking him in my arms. Y/n smiled softly before patting his head adoringly.

We settled in the car, I was sitting on the passenger's seat, Tannie sleeping peacefully in my lap and Y/n on driver's seat. She turned on the engine and we drove off.

"Where are you taking me, Missy? Do you know the address of my pent-house?" I asked, my eyes were fixated on her since the time we enetered the car.

I never had the chance before, to appreciate how extremely beautiful she looked while driving. But now that I'm getting the chance, I'm gonna stare at my girlfriend as much as I wish.

"Well, we can go anywhere you like, your highness. But I'm planning to take you to dinner since we didn't get to eat any." She spoke looking at me, her eyes sparkling as I chuckle lightly

"And as for the address, you can tell me later and I'll drop your highness there." She bowed a little, dramatically.

"Umm. Sounds like a plan, but I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"Exactly why we should go and eat. There's no point in starving yourself for unworthy things." She says, looking at me for a brief second, before her attention goes back to the road ahead.

"I think you're right. What are we eating?" I asked.

"Chicken legs and beer." She smiled brightly as I saw her tongue sticking out a little to wet her lips.

"Perfect" I say, staring at her face.

"Why are you staring? It's creepy." She complains, furrowing her brows.

"Creepy?!! It's romantic!" I retaliated.

"Romantic?" She asks, glancing at me.

"Yeah, staring at your beautiful girlfriend, while she drives." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"You drive me crazy, too." I tease her as she glare at me to shut the fuck up.

"Okay. I will shut up." I snap, playfully, making her giggle and scrunch her nose.