Obsessed with you.

Taehyung's PoV

Okay well after dropping Y/N and Khyati to Doctor's, I am on my way to meet hyungs. I am losing my brain cells. It's pretty much normal to be this stressed when you've a control freak dad. Not that I am scared of him, I just don't particularly like talking to him or him in general. He either talks about business or; sorry the only thing he talks about is business.  I instantly regretted my decision to introduce Y/N to Dad, the moment he stepped inside the room. What was I thinking?? Dad would approve her that easily?? No way in the hell is that possible!!

And I can't talk about this things to y/n as it will just add on more stress in her head and I don't want my girl to be in any kind of stress.

BTS dorm

I knocked on the front door; it took longer than usual to open the door and I started banging on the door in annoyance.

"W-Who the fuck is banging? I swear I'll—" Jin hyung yelled while opening the door "Ohh Tae, what is wrong with you?"

"Who takes forever to open the god damn door?" I asked irritated.

"Well, use your keys then. What good is the key if you don't use it? Try using it someday." He snapped angrily.

"I- I forgot that I've keys to this place" I said in low voice, rubbing my neck embarrassingly.

"Come in." He said, still annoyed and I did.

"Ohh tae, I was waiting for your call. How come you never called me yesterday? How was your date??" Jiminie asked.

I sighed and walked lazily to the couch and made myself fall on it carelessly.

"What is it?" Namjoon hyung asked, walking inside the living room.

"It went well. It's just—" I began.

"Ohh taehyung!! Where's y/n? You didn't bring her along with you??" Yoongi hyung barged in and others followed right after him. Kookie gave me his bunny smile and sat next to me.

"What happened, tae?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

And I spilled the beans. I told them everything about the night and the lunch I was loathing with every inch of my soul.

"Um— Well I am confused if we can conclude your date as a happy one or sad one." Hobi hyung spoke first, after long silence.

"It's complicated." Yoongi hyung added.

"No, I think it well went.. pretty much okay." Namjoon hyung began "Look tae, y/n is your girlfriend now. And that's — that's awesome." he said, shifting on his seat to place his hand on my shoulder "and about your dad, don't take him seriously. As long as we are here, no harm can touch y/n." He pronounced.

I looked around and everyone nodded with a small smile on their face, instantly making me sigh in relief. This is the reason I love them and run to them whenever I am in dilemma. I am relieved that there's people, except for me who are capable enough to protect y/n. In my absence, they would take care of her properly.

"Sooo Liz is coming?" Jiminie spoke and I looked at him, and nodded.

"You know she's not what she looks like, right?" He asked again frowning, making my eyes furrowed.