She's my Sugar.

~Next morning~

Y/N PoV

I got up early and remembered my car is with khyati so I've to ask her to come and pick me up. Ugh!!! Why didn't I think of that before?

I got ready for school and came out for breakfast. I finished eating and just then my phone rang.

COCO🥀 Calling...

Accept Decline

Seeing his name on the screen instantly brought a big smile on my face.

"Who's it. Taehyung?" My mom asked seeing me smile like crazy.

"Yes.." I said but was cut off.

"Then what are you waiting for? Pick it up before it ends!!!" She ordered.

I picked up the call.

"H-Hey. Morning!!" I said stuttering.

No matter how many times I've talked to him on call, I still stutter. I get feeling of a whole zooo inside my stomach.

"Gooood morning, Sugar! How are you feeling?" He said and he sounded cheerful.

"Oh umm. I'm feeling good. Thank you. Why did you call this early? You okay?" I asked.

"Uh yes. Did you have your breakfast?" He asked again.

"Yes." I replied.

"Great. Come out then." He said.

"W~what? What do you mean? Where are you?" I asked in shock.

"In front of your house." He chuckled.

I was surprised.

"You gotta be kidding me." I said walking upto the window.

There he was leaning on his fine expensive car, phone to his ears as he was talking to me, looking fuming hot.

As I walked to window, he saw me and waved his hand.

"Believe me now? Come out. Let's go. Why are you taking forever?" He said teasing me.

"Okay, okay coming." I said and hung up.

"Mum. How do I look?" I asked in panic.

"Pretty as always. He's out to pick you up? You both are dating, right?" She asked curiously.

"Okay, can we talk about that later? I gotta go. Bye. Love you." I said and ran. Legit ran towards him.

"You look damn pretty." He said as I walked towards him and gave me his boxy smile. I smiled back, didn't have the courage to compliment him back.

My poor heart. Kill me.

We drove to schoool. In the meantime, he was telling me all the ideas he had for the upcoming ball.
He surely was fabulous at his job. And may be that's why dean chose him to handle things.

"You'll be a great CEO in the future. Or is it chairman?" I asked.

"Chairman. But handling company is not as easy you know." He chuckled.

"Isn't it the highest post in the company? You can do whatever you want and no one will dare to ask you anything." I stated.

"Yeah I mean, once dad steps down from his position, I'll be at his place. But there are snakes all around the company. And honestly, I don't trust the board members. They are eyeing the position from a  long time. So it won't be that easy to take over." He said and looked at me.