Episode 52-law and justice.

"If you see oppression of the poor, justice and righteousness trampled in a country, do not be astounded."

King Solomon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: fall in line by Christina Aguilera feat Demi Lovato.
•••••♪•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This episode is dedicated to AmaTwiaa for been a dedicated reader.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Daniel Hamilton followed two masked men into an underground that was built in Daniel's parking lot. It was once the feathers meeting room when they first started but after things changed for them, they stopped using the place but the place held a lot of bad memories.

"Where is she?" Daniel questioned the men as they entered through the door that leads to the underground.

The masked men pointed to Lara where she laid. Her hands were tied to her legs and she was tossed around in a corner like a bag of potato. The room was large for an underground. It has a fireplace and a round table with six chairs.

"Wake her up," Daniel commanded the men.

He took a seat on one of the chairs and watched as one of the men kicked Lara in the stomach.

"Haaaaaa," Lara screamed as the foot of the man hit her stomach. She opened her eyes and let out another scream as she felt pains in her arm. She struggled to free her hands from the rope but it didn't work.

"Seems the tiger is awake," Daniel commented and beckoned to one of the guys to untie her.

Lara was untied and was placed on a chair opposite Daniel.

"So I found out that you beat my best hitman to stupor. You must be a strong girl." Daniel said to her but Lara gave no reply instead she watched him with all the hatred she had for him.

"Seems you ain't the talker but I can make you talk," Daniel smirked and commanded one of the men to hit her on her injured arm.

"Fuck," Lara groaned out in pain.

"Now you are talking." Daniel laughed.

"Keep laughing because it might be your last one," Lara told him.

Daniel stopped laughing and glared at her for a while before bursting into another laughter. "You are just like your father. Freeman Johnson was an outspoken man."

"Don't you dare talk about my father," Lara stood up from his seat and rushed to hit Daniel but she was pushed down by one of the masked men?

"But it the truth dear. Your father was a strong man and I admire his courage but he was stupid. He was a fool just like Abraham Akinsola and his son. They thought they could change the world but puuuuff, they disappeared from the world."

Lara scoffed and pointed a finger at him. "At least they were brave unlike you who is a coward. You are a coward who hides under the name feathers and manipulates poor and weak people. They were brave men and even though they didn't save the world, they made history. The history they made is why you could still talk about them!" Lara shouted and beat her chest. "I am not ashamed to stand up and fight for what is right."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Such a young promising destiny but where would that lead you to...." Daniel paused and waited for her answer and when she didn't reply, Daniel, shouted in her face. "Nowhere! It is not going to get you anywhere!"He rubbed his hands together and heavy sigh. " Without power and riches, the world is nothing. There is a rule that guides the world which is power and fame."