Episode 43-law and justice

"In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls."

Lenny Bruce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: save myself by Ed Sheeran
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Purple House, Carbuja.

Once Jeremy arrived in Carbuja, he was picked up by a Limousine that took him to the purple house. After passing through the securities, Jeremy was lead to the president's office by the president's secretary.

"Right this way, Mr. Akinsola." The secretary said and lead Jeremy into the president's office. "Mr. President, your guest is here." The secretary announced and opened the door leading to the president's office.

In the middle of the room stood president Olusola with a glass of wine in one hand and a smile on his face.

"You may leave, " president olusola said to his secretary. The Secretary bows and left the office. "Welcome Attorney Akinsola." The president with a warm smile and beckoned Jeremy to seat on the leather couch in the office.

"It is an honor to be invited, your excellency. I believe this belongs to you, " Jeremy reached into his pocket and gave the president a yellow wrapped present. "This is your seal and I believe I should return this to you."

"You can keep it, " president olusola declared.

"I... C-can keep this, " Jeremy stuttered and looked at the president again to be sure of what he heard. "I can keep this, " he said clearly this time.

"Of course, " the president nodded. "You can keep it."

Jeremy smiled and put the yellow
Wrapped present back into his pocket.

"So young man, you might have been surprised when you saw my letter right?"

"Yeah, sir."

The president chuckled and drink up from his glass of wine. "You are a great man attorney Jeremy and I admire your courage. Before we proceed to the reason why I called you here, I think you should rest after a long journey down here. A room has been prepared for you in one of the presidential so feel free to order anything."

"Thank you, Mr. President, " Jeremy shook hands with him. "Thanks for inviting me over."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Langose international Airport, Langose.

The alarm on Yomi's phone woke him up from his slumber. He opened his eyes and cursed angrily when he realized that he was inside his car. He quickly checked his phone for any text messages or calls from Jeremy. When he saw none, he dialed Jeremy's number but it went directly to voicemail.

"Hello, this is Jeremy Akinsola. I'm kindly busy right now so leave a message."

Yomi groaned in frustration and threw his phone into the backseat of the car. He deep his hand into the back pocket of his trouser and bought out the ticket he bought yesterday after Jeremy left. The flight was supposed to leave by 7:00 A.m and judging by the time on his mobile phone, it was 6:30 A.m. Yomi straighten his clothes, grab his phone, and came out of his car. He walked out of the parking lot and headed inside the Airport.

Yomi took a seat beside an old man while waiting for the announcement of his flight. He continuously checked his phone and almost jumped off the chair when his phone rang. He didn't bother checking the call as he picked up at the first ring.

"Jeremy, you are insane! I've been trying to......"

"Well, excuse you. This is Kendra and not Jeremy." Kendra's British accent sounded angry on the phone.