Episode 22-law and justice 📑

"People don't always get what they deserve in this world."

Lemony Snicket
******************************

Fight song by Rachael platten
___________________________________

The people of the circle community all left circle street the next day with no place to go or move to. They had to leave because of Daniel's threat No one wanted to die.

''We have nowhere to go Elijah? What going to happen to us? '' A red-haired woman among the people whose skin looks tanned and dirty spoke with tears on her face. Elijah, the old dwarf and the leader of the circle street couldn't do anything but look up to the sky, hoping that someone would fall from heaven and help them.

The circle street had been in existence for years and was passed down to Elijah by his father who started the community.

Elijah's father had started the community years ago and helped a lot of people living on the street to build a community."Elijah, you aren't saying anything! We are not going to survive out there 'Dorian, the oldest woman in the community burst into tears. It was all over for them.

''A miracle is going to happen" Elijah assured the community who looked to have loose all hope.

            ********************

Lara walked towards munachi's office to discuss Timothy's death. She knocked and entered the office.

"Sir, "She saluted.

"Have a seat detective" munachi commanded her.

"Yes sir, "she saluted and sat down on a chair opposite munachi. "sir, I'm here to report the case of Timothy's death because I found out no one was talking about it.

''it is almost a week now detective .why are you just reporting to me?

Lara sighed and proceeds to answer munachi. "Sir, I've been gathering information from the forensic department. This is the autopsy result from the forensic department and the real truth surrounding Timothy's death"

Munachi eyed her suspiciously before collecting the autopsy result. He read through it and stared at Lara. "This is fake Debunk the result. "He ordered.

"But sir, somebody died. He was poisoned and his death was unfair"

"Life isn't fair Detective. "Daniel replied with a grin on his face. "Stay off this case Lara. I will deal with it myself."

"That was how you let Abigail die in vain. This is unjust sir. The people deserve to know that timothy's death was a case of murder" Lara retorted.

Munachi stared at her for a while and thought about how to kill her. How dare a mere detective question the order of the chief of police? She could end her career with just a phone call.

"As of today, you are suspended indefinitely."

"Sir, you are suspending me because I spoke on injustice "Lara's voice broke as she spoke, she was on the verge of crying but she couldn't because crying always made her feel weak. "You can't suspend people because they speak on what is right. "

"That where you are wrong darling " Munachi smirked at her. "I have every right to suspend and end your career. Drop your badge and gun as you leave"

Lara inhale deeply and smiled at munachi. "alright sir" Lara stood up and drop her badge and gun on munachi"s table. "sir" she saluted. " As of now, Lara Johnson is signing out due to an indefinite suspension"