Episode 41- Law and justice

"Freedom for the wolves has often meant death to the sheep."

Isaiah Berlin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background music: change by Charlie puth feat James Taylor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, no, this can't be real."
Daniel's hands shook as he stared at Jeremy's letter in his hands. "how could he have survived?" He questioned himself. Daniel remembered clearly that he had visited the funeral ceremony and no one had told him that there was a survivor among the Akinsola's. If he had known then he would have gotten rid of Jeremy Akinsola a long time ago.

"Since your existence was my mistake, then I'm going to make you regret the day you began to exist, " Daniel said and tear the letter into pieces. "Andre, " he called.

Andre who has been watching Daniel for a while move closer to him and bows his head.

"I want you on that attorney. He is a mistake we must delete entirely."

"Yes sir, " Andre replied and walked out of the living room. Meanwhile, Daniel paced around the room and thought about how to get rid of his mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You sent a letter to him?" Yomi shouted as soon as Jeremy informed them about the letter he sent to Daniel Hamilton.

"Yes, I did because I wanted him to know who I am. Keeping my identity from him is a sign that I am weak." Jeremy explained.

"And you tell him who you truly show how dumb you are, " Yomi retorted.

"I did what I thought was best yomi. You have no right to question me, " Jeremy said.

"That's where you are always wrong Jeremy. You always think you know it best but you don't. Why didn't you tell any of us or tell me or Lisa who is closer to you!"

Jeremy stood up and paced around the meeting room of the justice.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you but it needed to be done, " Jeremy apologized and looked at the faces of all the justice. "You guys are the only family I have and what I did was wrong but I thought it was a good idea."

"It isn't a bad idea tho, " Kendra commented and earned a glare from Yomi who was fuming angrily where he sat. "It's the truth yomi. You do not have to glare at me."

"Glare at you? Why would I glare at a fool like you?" Yomi retorted.

Kendra shrugged and scoffed. "Your words are offensive and it sounds very dumb."

"Everyone in here knows everything about you is dumb Kendra," Yomi replied.

Soon the argument shifted from Jeremy's topic to Kendra and Yomi. The rest of the justice watched as they argued with one another but none did nothing until Mary stood up and shouted aloud.

"Geez, my ears Mary. Why do you have to shout so loud?" Kendra questioned as she removed her hands from her ears.

"What you and yomi are doing is worst than my shout?" Mary replied and stood up from her chair then she pointed to Yomi and Kendra. "You both fight like an old married couple."

"And only two people who are in love fight like them, " Lara added jokingly and they all laughed.

"Kendra and I will never be together, " Yomi stated bluntly.

"As if, " Kendra replied but there was a hint of sadness in her tone that was noticed by both Mary and Lara.

For a while, the room was silent until Kemisola spoke up.

"So now that you have revealed your identity to that cunning old man, what is your plan?" Kemisola questioned Jeremy.

"I plan to ruin him and bring down the feathers along with him. " Jeremy replied with a smile. He dips his hand into his shirt pocket and bought out a blue flash drive. "This was given to me by Dr. John."