Episode 4-law and justice📑

This episode is dedicated to all the victims of rape. I feel your pain and I hope you will overcome the trauma and move on...

"Her no means no, stop rape!!! "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Song 🎵 : fall in line by Christina Aguilera feat demi Lovato. 🎵

"It just the way it, maybe it never gonna change
I got the right to show my strength
I got the right to speak my mind, I'm gonna pay for this".
____________________________________

At the meeting point of the feathers.

"What is the meaning of the article on the internet? "an angry Simone asked as she entered the meeting room.

The rest of the feathers were already present in the meeting room.

"We were just discussing Simone. Welcome and have a seat"Daniel pointed to a red chair that was beside Leonard.

"Welcome feathers, I woke up this morning to some noise of reporters at my front door asking a question about a lady who accused my sons of raping them"

"And it the truth Daniel, this is not the first time this is happening. Tell your sons to hire some whore or something or better still keep it in their pants" park said tapping his hand on the large table that was in the room. "Just last year your sons raped and killed 12girls and we had to manipulate everything. now someone posted an article with a video of your sons molesting a lady. What the fuck Daniel?"

Munachi stood up and pointed to the screen showing the video of Daniel's sons molesting a lady. The video wasn't clear enough but one could tell who the molesters were. "The problem is that this video has spread all over the country. The first thing we need to do is bring it down. I agree with what Park just said. Tell your sons to hire a whore or something. This is giving the feathers a bad name. " he said and went back to his seat that was beside Alissa.

Daniel cleared his throat and finally speaks. "I'm sorry about my son's infidelity it won't happen again"

"That's what you said last year!!!"Simone shouted and bang the table with her hand. "Look at us now another case and this time it is worst because it is viral and there is a video to show for it!!"

"And I'm trying to solve the issue here Simone. I'll do something about it. "Daniel said calmly.

"How do we solve the issue then? I just came back from the purple house to convince the president.  if this should get out of hand. then, we are not getting our hand on that project" Alissa told them.

"Same old thing. first, we delete the video and article from all websites then we find the person responsible for the article and video and we kill her. Andre will do that and lastly, I'll release a video disregarding the video and article."Daniel explained his plans to them.

"I'll get the video and article remove from all websites." Park volunteered and earned a nod from Daniel.

"Like she said in the article she needed a lawyer. I'll make sure no one takes up her case"Leonard who had to be silent for a while finally spoke up.

"That's good Leonard. I'll get Andre to trail the girl and kill her off" Daniel said sitting down on the chair that was meant for him.

"Make it look like a suicide and not murder. we don't want to raise unnecessary questions from the press". Simone advised.

"Sure, now let's talk about our project "Daniel started another conversation.

**
(At law and order firm)