Episode 9-law and justice.

"I cried and you comfort me. I'm lost, and you hear my tears."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Carbuja, purple house

Alissa smiled as she walked into the room set for the meeting with the president and the members of the assembly.

Dressed in a white dress that shows off her cleavages, Alissa took a seat beside one of the ministers available for the meeting.

There were three ministers present for the meeting called the council.

"Thank you all for gracing my presence. I heard about Kenneth Kennedy's death and it was such a terrible death."Alissa grab her handkerchief from her purse and wiped the fake tears off her face.

The president cleared his throat to gain her attention and when she faced him. olusola could see the mockery expression on her face.

"What is it you wanted to tell us, Alissa?" The president questioned.

Alissa stood up and bought out a black small file from her bag. she placed it on the table and then faced the president and the council." before we start, shall we make a toast, please. " Alissa raised her cup of glass up but the council gave no reply.

They had been served with red wine but none of them touched theirs until Alissa decided to make a toast.

"Isn't too early to drink Alissa. why don't you just tell us what you are here for?" one of the ministers spoke up.

Alissa laughed and raise her glass. "Well minister of information, 2 pm is not too early for a drink."

The ministers all spoke amongst themselves and when they finished speaking, they all raised their glasses including the president.

"Very well thank you, this is a toast to long life and more power."Alissa raised her glass and they all did the same. Alissa watched them as they sipped their wine she smiled because her plans were working perfectly.

"So let's get started," she said and sat down waiting for the president and ministers to finish their drink.

"What is going on with me?"The president said as he coughed out blood. He held his throat as a wave of pain hit him.

"President are you... "One of the ministers didn't finish his sentence as he bleeds from the nose.

"President, minister Edmund. What's is going on with you both?" another minister asked and he also fell to the ground bleeding from his nose.

"What have you done you witch?" The last minister asked as he fell to the ground and started coughing.

Alissa laughed as the president and the ministers all groan out in pain. "You are all pathetic" she laughed again.

"do you know you could get punished by what you've done? You are being watched as we speak." The president said as he groaned on the floor.

Alissa let out another laugh and held her stomach that was already aching due to too much laugh. "oh really? Come on olusola, you should know who you are dealing with by now. Even the death of Kk should have scared you. You should know by now that we control everyone around you."

"You are a demon!! " minister Edmund shouted.

"I'm a goddess minister. well, I have the antidote to your pains but if only you all sign the project plan"

"Never! That project is going to render thousands homeless"the president rejected.

"Then die! the feathers would just manipulate your death. "The president dies due to his aging health. " Alissa laughed as she dramatized with her hands. "sounds good right?. Well, Since you guys ain't ready I'll just go"Alissa stand and carried her bag.