Christmas

It was the week before brake when I was awoken from my sleep by people banging on my door. George and I sat up and quickly changed into clothes. As I walked over to the door and open it I see Professor Flitwick. He quickly says, "Mr Weasley and Ms Zurah come with me please."
     I nod and grab George's hand as we follow down the hallway. George whispers to me, "Where are we going?"
     I shrug as we are lead into Dumbledores office. Dumbledore says, "Ahh Ms Zurah and Mr Weasley. Sorry to wake you at this time but I must inform that Mr Weasley will be leaving immediately with the rest of his family since Arthur is at St Mungo's. Now off to pack."
As we walk out of Dumbledores office Ron says, "Why were you with George y/n?"
Fred says, "It cause George stays in her room Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."
Ginny goes, "What! How!"
I shrugg and say, "Cause Dumbledore aloud us to."
George kissed me on the lips and says, "See you over Christmas break Luv."
I smile and say, "Bye bubz."

NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK
I was alone in my dorm for the first Friday ever this year. I'm so excited to see George tomorrow. I quickly finished packing and pulled out my outfit for tomorrow. I walked out of my dorm and to the Great Hall for a late night snack when I ran into Dray. I looked up and giggled, "Sorry Dray."
He chuckled and said, "It's okay clutz. Come with me to the Slytherin Common Room."
I said, "Ugh but I'm hungry."
He laughed again and said, "I have food."
I smiled and said, "Okay let's go."
He smiled a real smile and said, "You at such a weirdo."
I giggled, "I know."
     We walked into the Slytherin Common Room to hear Christmas music playing and green and white lights hanging everywhere. I smiled as Blaise chuckled and said, "Hello my queen."
    I turned around and said, "Hi Blaise."
    I walked towards the couches to see Marcus sitting their talking to friends. I quickly ran over and jumped on him causing him to say, "Ravenclaw what are you doing?"
     I giggled as one of his friends said, "Why is a Ravenclaw in here?"
    The other dude said, "Yea why is she here."
    I sat up and smirked. I said, "Hello boys. Names Zurah, Y/n Zurah. You can call me Queen of Hogwarts."
    The boys gulped as the one said, "Names Theo Nott."
     The other one quickly mumbles, "I'm AdrianPucey."
     I smirked and said, "Huh what!"
    He gulped and said, "Adrian Pucey."
    I smiled and said, "Theo and Adrian. You guys seem like players now out of the common room. My friend and I are about to hangout."
    Theo nodded and said, "Yes my queen."
    As soon as they were gone Blaise, Dray, and Marcus all started laughing. Dray quickly said, "I don't know how you scared them off but it was funny."
    I smiled and said, "Where the food? And I want presentssssss!"
    Marcus chuckled and said, "Do we get presents?"
    I nodded as Dray put a tray of candy infront of me. I giggled and picked up some Cauldron Cakes. I quickly pulled out 4 wrapped gifts and each of the boys their presents. Blaise opened his first to see a blanket that said Slytherin Proud. Next was Crabbe and Goyle which was just a bunch of food. Then was Marcus present which was the signed addition of History of Quidditch. Last was Dray which I bout a ring with a raven and snake on it that had engraved Bestie 1 in the inside of the ring. He smiled and said, "I love it y/n."
    Next it was my turn as Marcus handed me a
present. I opened it up to see a beautiful photo album of pictures of Marcus, Draco, Blaise and I altogether. I walked over to Marcus and gave him a quick hug and said, "Thank you Marcus I love it."
    Next Crabbe and Goyle handed me a box. I opened it to see a box of all of my favorite candies. I laughed and said thanks guys always know how to cheer me up when I'm sad.
    Then it was Blaise's turn. He walked over to me and handed me a box wrapped in green paper with a silver bow. I open the box to see a blanket that said My Favorite Ravenclaw. next was a pillow that said To My Queen. I giggled and walked over to Blaise and hugged him. I then said, "Thanks Blaise for the gift, I love it."
    Next was Draco. He walked over to me with a tiny box wrapped in silver and green wrapping paper on the top was a letter that said to be opened after the gift. I open the guestroom feel and necklace with a ring on it that had a raven and a snake meeting at the middle on the inside of the ring engraved was Bestie 2. I smiled and walked over to him and gave him a big hug. I whispered in his ear, "Thank you Dray and I love you no matter what."
    He smiled and whispered back, "Besties forever."
    I whispered, "Forever."
    I pulled away and walked over to the note. I opened it to see...

Dear Y/n Zurah
We are pleased to invite you to the Malfoy's Christmas Dinner. Please dress nicely and owl back if going. See you then
-Narcissa

   I smiled and nodded at Draco. As the night grew dark and we wrapped up I wished everyone goodbye before heading back to my dorm one last time before Christmas break.

DAY OF CHRISTMAS BREAK
   I woke up and got dressed into a short black skirt and tucked in a cute tan sweater. I put on some black knee high boots and picked up my phone and headed out.

   I walked to the platform and immediately ran into Draco, Blaise, and Marcus

   I walked to the platform and immediately ran into Draco, Blaise, and Marcus. I giggled and said, "Hey Marcus... can you load my trunk onto the train for me pwease."
   He rolled his eyes and said, "Only for you my queen."
   I giggled and followed Blaise, Dray, and Marcus on the the train. We quickly found an empty compartment and all sat down. I smiled as Crabbe and Goyle walked in and sat down with us. We made small talk the whole train ride as we finally pulled into the station. As I walked off the train I quickly turned and said, "I'll see you on Christmas bestie."
    He chuckled and said, "Bye y/n." 
    I made a pouty face and said, "No hug?"
    He rolled his eyes and gave me a hug before leaving me to find his parents. I pulled me trunk over to my parents and said, "Hello father. Hello mother."
    My mother smiled and said, "Hello y/n."
    My father smiled and said, "Let's be going."
     They took my trunk and apparated us to 12 Grimmauld Place. As the door opened I ran inside and said, "Bubz!"
     I quickly heard my favorite person say, "Luv! Is that you!"
     I smiled and ran to George and jumped onto him and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. He kissed me on the head and spun me in circles before letting me down. Next I heard someone say, "Well hello lovebirds."
    I smiled and said, "Hi Freddie."
    He smiled and hugged me quickly before saying come on we all have a surprise for you. George quickly said, " Close your eyes Luv."
    I close my eyes and felt George take my hand in his has he let me down the hallway and into a room I could hear voices and a very quiet whisper. Ginny said, "Okay y/n open your eyes."
    I open my eyes and looked around before saying, "There is nothing here...
what am I looking at exactly?"
    I was waiting for a reply when someone behind me said, "Hello sweetheart." I turned around and jumped onto him. He chuckled and said, "Well someone's glad to see me."
    He left me down as I said, "Charlie!" I smiled and said, " what are you doing here you're supposed to be in Romania for Christmas?"
   Charlie smiled and said, " well I had to visit you before I go back sadly I can only stay a day not even to be exact I'm leaving in an hour but first I have to give you your Christmas gift."
I gave him and odd look before saying, " why did you get me a Christmas gift?"
Charlie just smiled as he handed me an envelope. I open the envelope to see two floo tickets for Romania. I squealed as Charlie laughed. Charlie said, " Nevelio's been missing you and she has three kids now and one is named after you so I would recommend you come and see her."
I smiled and hugged him tight. I quickly say, "Thank you so much Charlie is in the lot and I'll make sure I come and visit you and Nevelio in Romania sometime."
Charlie smiled and said, " well I must be had a long so goodbye everyone I will see you hopefully sometime this summer."
We all said, "Bye."