A Riddle

I walked into the now bright potions classroom. As I looked around I could see the seat where I used to spend my days blowing things up instead of paying attention. The walls that were once black, dirty, and dark were now a homely brown color. I sat down in the back corner next to Marcus as Professor Slughorn started talking. Finally after an extremely slow treacherous day I could go hangout with my favorite people. I smiled and walked with Marcus into the Slytherin Common Room to see Blaise, Dray, Crabbe, Goyle, a new kid, and Pansy. I walked over and said, "Hey guys who's the new boy."
Blaise chuckled and said, "Well answer that once you sit down... you look weird standing."
I rolled my eyes and said, "No offense but you guys are taking up all the seats."
Blaise and Dray grabbed my hand before pulling me onto their laps. Dray smiled and said, "Hi Princess."
I smiled and said, "Hey Dray. Now who's the new kid."
He stood up and said, "Names Matteo. Matteo Riddle. And you?!"
I looked at Dray and whispered, "This is you know who's son?" He nodded as I turned my head back to Matteo. I looked him up and down slowly before saying, "Names y/n. Isn't it a bit odd that your transferring in as a 6th year."
Matteo looked at me as if trying to figure me out before saying, "Transfer. You are an odd one aren't you queenie."
Pansy stood up and said, "She's not odd. She's just well known."
I smirked and said, "If it isn't the little whore standing up for the Ravenclaw."
Pansy snapped at me and said, "Atleast I can get a guy."
I laughed and said, "No offense piggy but guys only date you for sex. Atleast I can get actual guys." I turned to Matteo and said, "Riddle my name isn't Queenie so learn the real one or the nickname fast or you'll be committing social suicide in .5 seconds."
Matteo just chuckled and said, "What can you do? Your just a silly Ravenclaw."
Dray, Blaise, and Marcus all stood up as Dray said, "Riddle you might dislike every house but Slytherin but your not going to want to get on this girls bad side."
Matteo chuckled and said, "She's just a want to be Slytherin their is no way she could get the whole school to hate me."
I smirked as Marcus said, "Have you heard of the Queen of Hogwarts?!"
Matteo smiled and said, "Yea. I heard she's hot and basically a Slytherin whatever that means."
I pushed through the wall of boys and put out my hand as I said, "I'm the Queen of Hogwarts."
He chuckled and said, "I'm not believing it until you control something."
I smiled and said, "Dinner." I turned to Dray and said, "Can I borrow some clothes I want to be comfortable?"
He smiled and said, "Ofcourse princess you know where the room is."
I walked up to his room and opened his closet and pulled out a pair of my shorts I left here and his quidditch jersey. I walked back to the common room and sat down on Drays lap. I pulled my knees into my chest as his arms snaked around me. Matteo looked at us before saying, "You 2 are dating?!"
I burst out laughing as I say, "God no. We're just friends."
Matteo looked at us like we had 3 heads as he said, "Their is no way you guys aren't dating."
Dray chuckled and said, "We're not. We have but she's in a happy relationship."
Matteo looked at me and said, "Who's the lucky guy?"
I smiled and said, "George Weasley."
He just nodded as Marcus stood up and said, "Dinner time." I stood on the couch as Marcus walked over to me. I jumped on his back as he ran out of the common room and to the great hall.
DRACOS POV
I stayed towards the back as they all ran after Marcus and y/n. I was walking quietly when Matteo said, "She's a distraction."
I looked at him and said, "I don't know what your talking about."
Matteo stopped me and said, "Draco you have to hide it from my dad. He'll kill her if he finds out."
I almost yelled, "NO! SHE's My SAVIOR! She's the reason I'm alive."
Matteo says, "I can tell but their is something different about her. The Dark Lord will come after her at some point. You can't protect her then Draco."
I looked at him and said, "I can! And I will!"
YOUR POV
We were finally all at the dining hall when I noticed their were no teachers their. I smiled and stood on the table and screamed, "HI HOGWARTS!"
They all looked at me before saying, "Hi Queen."
I smirked at Matteo and screamed, "THEIR IS A NEW KID ON SLYTHERIN WHO HAS BEEN BULLYING ME! HIS NAME IS MATTEO RIDDLE! HIS DAD IS YOU KNOW WHO!"
I got off the table as a plethora of boos broke out as Matteo's name was being said, "Boo Matteo."
I looked at Matteo and said, "Theirs your proof and I'm sorry."
Matteo looked at me confused for a few seconds before going back to his food. I ate a few bites of chicken before getting up and walking to the library. Once in the library I sat down in the hidden book nook and pulled out my favorite book The Program a muggle book my friend got me. I was sitting their reading my book when I heard, "Hey Queenie."
I looked up and said, "Hey Matteo. What's up?"
He looked at me before saying, "Nothing may I sit."
I nodded as he sat down in the seat across from me. I noticed him staring after a bit so I said, "Take a picture it'll last longer."
He chuckled before grabbing the book out of my hands and saying, "What the fuck is this?"
I immediately shot a vine out the wall as it grabbed the book out of his hands and put it back into mine. I loudly said, "Don't. Touch. My. BOOK!"
Matteo looked at me wide eyes and said, "Y-your and el-elemental."
I nodded and said, "Yes so don't touch my book."
He nodded and said, "You confuse me."
I rolled my eyes and said, "Why?"
He looked me up and down and said, "You don't look like a Ravenclaw. Your best friends are all Slytherins. Your an elemental. You starve yourself but no one knows which I was you were baggy clothing. You also were hit recently because I can see the yellowish bruise on your wrist."
I looked at him and said, "Your quiet but not afraid to fight back. Your probably a younger or middle sibling and mainly the forgotten child. You were left out so you've become good at figuring people out. Your also sitting across from me right now talking to me because I confuse you cause you can't read me."
He nodded and said, "How did you know all that?"
I smiled and said, "Cause Ive spent a lot of time figuring people out."
He nodded and said, "So... what else can you do with your powers."
I closed my eyes and counted to 3 in my head, "1... 2... 3... snow." I opened my eyes to see snow falling from the ceiling around us.
He looked at me amazed and said, "A power that is so violent you made beautiful somehow."
I closed my eyes and when I opened them the snow was gone. I looked at him and said, "Violent?"
He gulped as I got up leaving my stuff their as he said, "Nevermind. Where are you going?"
I walked back in a with a candle. I placed infront of me before closing my eyes and saying, "Light. Multiple."
I felt warmth untie around me as I opened my eyes to see a hundred candles all flying above my head. Matteo looked at me and said, "For someone who is so bitchy your not that bad."
I rolled my eyes and said, "Thanks but that's not even the coolest part." He looked at me with wide eyes as I opened the window. I grabbed his hand before turning to him and saying, "Whatever you do don't let go."
He hooked onto my hand and said, "If I die I'm sueing."
I giggled and said, "Okay." I tightened my grip on my hand and jumped. He screamed as we falling into the area below when I closed my eyes thought, "Safety Rock." And with that we hit a soft surface.
He let go of my hand and stood up to see us gliding up the castle. I pulled him down so he was sitting next to me. I looked up as the rock rose higher and higher till we were floating above the castle.
MATTEO POV
I stared at the girl next to me. I get why father wanted me to become friends with her. I couldn't though. I couldn't make her go through that. She was beautiful though.
YOUR POV
I smiled as the rock led us back to the window. Matteo climbed inside and then me. He picked up my things and said, "May I walk you to your dorm?"
I smiled and said, "As long as your not gonna be a turd to me then sure."
He chuckled as we walked to my dorm in a peaceful silence. Right before walking in I turned around and said, "Goodnight Matteo."
He smiled and said, "Goodnight Queenie."