Shower Time

I woke up this morning to see George sleeping peacefully next to me. My fingers found his hair as I playfully twirled it in my fingers. I smiled and whispered, "Good morning Georgie."
   He smiled and raspily said, "Good morning Luv."
   I giggled and said, "Your morning voice is cute."
   He smirked and said, "I'm not cute what I am is hot."
   I rolled my eyes and said, "Keep telling yourself that but I sure ain't going to."
   He just chuckled and said, "We need to get dressed Luv so that we can design the house."
   I just nodded before rolling out of my bed and stalked to the shower. I turned the shower on and stripped down to nothing and walked into the shower. I closed my eyes and let the hot water rinse over my body. I opened my eyes to the sound of someone stepping into the shower.
——————— (mature)
   I looked up to see George standing infront of me. I was about to say something when his hand went around my throat and pushed me up against the shower wall. His lips immediate went to my neck as his hands went to my sides. I gasped, "George."
   He pulled away and said, "Naughty little girls don't get to call me my name they get to call me sir or daddy."
   I smiled and said, "Sorry sir."
   He pecked me on the lips softly before George's lips continued on working on my neck as his hands moved downs to breasts. I gasped as his fingers gently caressed my nipple. My heart beat out of my chest as he ran his hands down my body at a nearly torturous pace.
   His hand finally reached where I need him most. I let out a small moan as his fingers rubbed circles on my clit with just the right amount of pressure.
  "That feel good Luv," he smirked.
  I closed my eyes as I moaned out, "Y-yes sir."
  His lips met my ear as he darkly whispered, "You love when I play with your clit don't you?"
  "Yes sir... I love it," I moaned.
  George hummed approvingly as his lips started sucking the biting skin on my jaw and neck while continuing to circle my clit.
  "D-daddy." I whimpered as my legs began to tremble. My heartbeat when insane as I felt my climax nearing.
  "Shh... take your time darling," he whispered in my ear.
  Not even half a minute later I reached my high. I shut my eyes and moaned loudly as my walls clenched around nothing as George helped me through my high. If it wasn't for George's free arm keeping me steady my legs would of given out right there and then.
  I couldn't tell what made me more dizzy; the aftershock of my orgasm or the steam that plagued the air.
  George praised, "You did so well for me darling." He pressed a kiss to my cheek before saying, "But surely, you didn't think I was already done with you?"
  He flipped me around so that my breasts were painfully pressed against the wall. His hands moved down to my ass where he squeezed it painfully knowing that he'd leave a bruise. He kneaded my ass as he sucked and nibbled on the skin of my back. He flipped me around and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
  George rested his head on my forehead as slowly pushed himself into me. I bit down into his shoulder as he bottomed out.
  He began moving his hips as hot water droplets landed on our bodies. My ankle locked around his lower back, my head falling back against the wall as he marked my breasts. His public bone brushed and bruised against my swollen clit with each thrust. I scratched my nails down his back as he groaned into my chest and praised, "You're fucking ethereal."
   I couldn't help but whimper at his praises. Never had I ever felt as loved as George made me feel.
  My moans grew louder as my legs started to shake again.
  George could tell I was close as he said, "Your close darling just hold it."
   I squeezed my eyes shut nodding as I let out a breathy, "Uh-huh."
   The pace of his thrusts sped up as he grunted, "Answer correctly you dirty slut."
   I moaned out, "Yes daddy."
   While I was on the very verge of my climax George's pace sped up even more.
   My fingers tightly gripped his arm as my mouth fell open with a series of loud moans as George helped me ride out my second orgasm.
   "There you go," George whispered lovingly.
   I cried out of overstimulation as he kept thrusting into me harshly. "D-daddy," I whimpered, "I'm to sensitive."
   "Shh just hold on a minute Luv," he cooed while trying to reach his own high.
   My body twitched with every thrust as I clenched around George from sensitivity. That was all it took for George to bite into my shoulder as he released into me.
———————— (end of mature)
  I slowly unwrapped my legs from his waist. I went to stand and hissed in pain before falling to the ground. George chuckled and said, "I'll clean you up."
   He slowly massaged the shampoo into my scalp before rinsing my hair out. He did the same with my hydrating hair mask and conditioner. He slowly washed my body as he moved down my body. He smiled and said, "You need to open your legs so I can clean you Luv." I slowly opened my legs as he slowly started to wipe me up. I hissed and whimpered in pain as George cooed, "It's okay Luv I'm almost done." I hissed in pain as he finished cleaning me up. He kissed my head and said, "We're done Luv. Imma carry you to the bed and then we can sleep a bit more. Okay?"
   I smiled and said, "Awh. Thanks Georgie."
   He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed before pulling the covers over us. I nuzzled into his chest before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.