First Day First Challenge

As I rolled out of bed this morning and checked the time I noticed it was only 6. Breakfast didn't start till 7:30 and classes didn't start till 9:30. So I decided to get up and throw on a pair of black workout leggings and a red sports bra. I put on a silencing charm on my room and played my music. I did  30 minutes of hardcore abs and 15 minutes of legs. After my workout I hit the shower. After rapping a towel around my pruney skin I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I walked to my closet and pulled out a grey muggle brand crop top, black short shorts, and some white sneakers. Then I put on some light makeup and styled my hair into a messy bun.

   I grabbed my bag and headed out of my dorm at 7:20

   I grabbed my bag and headed out of my dorm at 7:20. As I made my way towards the Great Hall I felt 2 hands wrap around my waist and pick me up. I laughed as I saw it was Fred and George, well mainly George he picked me up. "Hi guys do you mind putting me down."
   They looked at each other and then George spoke up saying, "Nope. But congrats on being a prefect. Holy shit your light."
     I leaned over his shoulder saying, "Thanks. Now put me the fuck down before everyone can see my arse cheeks."
Before I knew it I was being dropped on my arse infront of everyone. I scowled at Fred and George before saying, "OW! Now help me up you 2."
Next thing I knew they ran to the great hall. But not before someone pulled me up. I looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks for that."
He just smiled before saying, "Cedric Diggory. No problem. I'm on my way to the Great Hall you coming?"
You just shrugged before saying, "Sure why not." You walk to the great hall with Cedric just making small talk. As you walk in you notice your table is empty. So you walk over to the Gryffindor table before sitting in between the twins. As you start eating breakfast you notice the twins giving you odd looks. You look at the them annoyed and say, "What?!"
Fred starts, "Oh nothing but-"
"Why are you eating fruit for breakfast?" George follows.
You roll your eyes and say, "Because I wanted to and also. I'm trying to be skinny and light here."
George looks puzzled before saying, "Why your already really light?"
You scowl, "Cause I don't want to be fat is why."
Fred says, "Oh... just so you know you aren't fat."
You look at him with a confused face before now saying, "Um thanks."
All of a sudden Professor Flitwick and Professor McGonagall walk over. Professor Flitwick says, "Here is your schedule Miss y/n. Congrats on being a prefect."
Then they walked away from the 3 of us. In came the golden trio as they sat down across from us. Hermione looks up and says, "Oh hi y/n."
You smile and say, "Hi Hermione."
Ron and Harry look up at you and wave. You wave back before Hermione asks, "So what classes do you guys have before lunch? I have Potions, Deviation, and then DADA."
     Ron and Harry look up. Harry says, "Ron and I have same as Hermione and we are with Ravenclaw and Slytherin for them so y/n your probably with us."
      I smile and say, "I have charms, deviation, and care for magical creatures."
       George smiles and then points something out to Fred and laughs. Fred says, "We have charms, history of magic, and then care for magical creatures."
        Hermione eyes go up and she scowls before adding, "That isn't possible. I get 5th and 6th years share classes but y/n is a 4th year. She shouldn't be in your classes. May I see you schedule y/n?"
       You shrug and say, "Sure." You hand her your schedule and as she reads it you see her getting mad.
       She looks at you with daggers and says, "How did you manage to skip a whole year in certain classes?"
        You simply just shrug and say, "I don't really know. It just said it in my letter when it came this year."
       She quickly got her stuff and left the table I hope she isn't mad. I got up with Fred and George as we made are wake to Charms. As we walked in I could already tell I was in for a long year.