Train to Hogwarts

September 1st I woke up bright and early. To early to be exact... it was 5:30 in the morning. Yikes. I rolled out of bed and quickly got dressed into my workout clothes. A tight purple cropped shirt and purple pants.

   Then I went down the stairs to the kitchen

   Then I went down the stairs to the kitchen. From their I summoned River are main kitchen house elf. River came into view as he appeared infront of me. "How may I help you Madam y/n?"
     "Can you please get me some pineapple and watermelon with a glass of water and shot of apple cider vinegar."
      "Of course Madam and where would you like me to bring your meal."
      "The gym please. Thank you, you may leave now." With that River went away to get my food. I walked into the gym and over to my speaker. I put on my workout playlist and started my 3 miles. When finished with my run my food was here. I quickly took my shot of apple cider vinegar and ate my food. I decided to skip abs and legs today. As I left my stuff in the kitchen for River to get and headed up to my room to shower and get ready. As I walked out of my shower with my towel rapped around me I go to brush my teeth and dry my hair. I walk to my closet and pick out 2 piece grey tight set with a creme cardigan and some necklaces. I put my hair into a half up half down with 2 dutch braids. Letting the rest of my hazelnut colored hair fall down in waves.

    As I packed up the rest of my things and put Midnight into his cage their was a knock at my door

    As I packed up the rest of my things and put Midnight into his cage their was a knock at my door. "Come in" I say. The doorknob turns and see my father. He walks in and says, "You have your own room this year because we persuaded Dumbledore to give you one. Okay?" I look at him before saying, "Yes father and thank you." He turns on his heel to walkout before saying, "We need to leave in 30 minutes." And then he walked out the door. Finally after getting everything into my trunk I head down the stairs to get to my parents. We floo to King Cross Station and put my stuff on a cart. My dad takes the cart and off we go to Platform 9 3/4. We walk in to the platform and I give my mother a hug and wave to my father. I walk over to the train to load my stuff in. I'm struggling to get my trunk in when all of a sudden these 2 redheads come over to me and take my trunk and load it for me. I turn to them give them a  nod and say, "Thanks." I then board the train and go find an empty compartment. I find one and slide the door open and step on the seat to put midnight on the shelf and my bag. I pullout my book and start reading.
   As we start to pull away at the station I hear the compartment door slide open and close. I look over their are the 2 red heads again. They sit down across from me and start saying, "Hello my name is George and this Fred." I wave at them before turning away. Fred then say, "We've never seen"
     "You before. Are you new?" George follows.
    I face them and say, "Um I'm not new."
    They look at each other before Fred says, "Then why haven't we seen you before in the school."
     You roll your eyes and look at them. "One because I'm in Ravenclaw and you guys are in Gryffindor. Second I'm in my 4th year and you guys are in your 6th. Third I've changed a lot over the summer. Fourth my name is y/n Zaruh."
   They look at each other and then face me and like on que they both say, "Ohhh," at the same time. Then George speaks up and says, "Well your coming with us to are compartment with are friend Lee, are brother Ron, and his 2 friends Hermione and Harry." Before I could even say anything George had my wrist and Fred had my stuff and they were dragging me through the train. They finally stopped at a compartment and opened the door. George look at everyone and said, "Look who we found to join are compartment."
    They all look at me and I just wave. Then Hermione stands up and half says half yells, "WAIT! Your the girl who beat me in overalls. Your 1st in the class. Wait your y/n Zaruh. How did you beat I must know!"
   I backed up a bit and ran into Fred. They both just laughed and pushed me into the compartment sitting on both sides of me. Then Harry started, "Well um hi and sorry about Hermione she's just mad you beat her."
    "Oh it's fine I'd be mad to if I was her. So um yeah sorry."
     Hermione looked up at me and said, "It's fine I shouldn't be complaining. I atleast beat Malfoy." The rest of the train ride you all laugh and talk and joke. Finally the train slows down and you throw your robe overtop of your outfit. You walk outside and get into a carriage with Fred, George, Lee, Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Up to Hogwarts you go.