First Week of 5th Year

SEPTEMBER 1st
Today was the day everyone was arriving at Hogwarts. I quickly sprung out of bed and started getting ready. I did my makeup and curled my hair before throwing on a white and black polka dot off the shoulder tube top and a Jen overall dress over.

   I walked out of my dorm and to Professor Dumbledores office

I walked out of my dorm and to Professor Dumbledores office. I got to the statue and said, "Sherbert Lemons." As the statue turned open and i walked up the stairs to his office. I said, "Hello Professor may I talk to you."
He turned around and said, "Yes you may go to the train station with Hagrid. And yes you may have George in your dorm and stay with you on weekends only."
I looked at him flabbergasted before saying, "Oh I'm thank you Professor. Do you need anything else before I go."
He nodded and said, "Professor Umbridge is looking for you. Now goodbye Ms Y/n."
I waved goodbye before walking out and to Umbridges classroom. I knocked on the door and said, "Hello Professor Umbridge. Professor Dumbledore said you needed to see me."
I stood their as I heard her walk to the door and open it. She smiled and said, "Why hello y/n. You were just the person I was looking for." I smiled as I walked in and towards her desk. She sat down and said, "So I've seen everyone's owls and grades and anyone that got under an ACCEPTABLE or under will be taking the year under them. I was hoping you could help me with the seating chart since I like to mix houses."
I smiled and said, "I'd be honored to help you."
She nodded and said, "I mainly need help with 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th year classes." I smiled as she pulled out the parchment with names. She said, "Let's start with 4th and 5th years since they take classes together this year." I nodded as she continued with, "I want different houses sitting together."
I nodded and said, "I would sit Millicent Bulatrode with Hermione Granger."
She nodded and said, "I was thinking Mr Malfoy and Mr Potter. And Ms Weasley with Ms Parkinson."
I nodded and said, "The only downside with Draco and Potter is that they argue a lot and I wouldn't want them to disrupt your class."
She nodded and said, "I'll put Mr Malfoy with Mr Weasley. Mr Potter with Mr Crabbe."
I put on a fake smile knowing she was doing this on purpose. I quickly said, "Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood would work well. Plus Blaise Zabini with Dean Thomas."
She nodded and said, "Then we'll put Mr Finnigan with Ms Chang and Ms Brown and Mr Goyle. That should finish that class off."
I smiled and said, "Yep which class is next."
She smiled and said, "Here is your class list." She handed me a piece of paper with everyone's name on it in my class. She said, "You can pick who you sit with... all I ask is that you pick someone in a different house."
I smiled and scanned the list. I stopped at the bottom where I saw Fred and George's name. I smiled and said, "May I sit with George Weasley please."
She smiled and said, "Ofcourse dear now
I believe you must be headed to the train station with Hagrid right about now."
I smiled and said, "Goodbye Professor." As I arrived at the platform with Hagrid and watched the train pull up. As the doors opened and I watched people come out. I looked and looked for George's red hair until finally I saw the twins walk off the train. I squealed, "GEORGE!" As I ran to him and flung my hands around his neck.
George chuckled and said, "Hello Love."
I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and said, "Hi bubz."
Fred cleared his throat and said, "What am I rubbish?"
I gave a hug to Fred real quick before grabbing George's hand. As we arrived in the Great Hall... yea I dozed off from their and don't remember what happened the rest of to night