Best Summer Ever (Part 2)

Breakfast was done when Luna said, "Let's go swimming."
I smiled and shot up and said, "Grab your bathing suits and head to the pool." We all ran up to are rooms to get ready. I pulled out a yellow pixel two piece bathing suit. I quickly put my hair into 2 twist braids before walking out of my room and to the pool.

    I walked outside to the pool where everyone was already in

I walked outside to the pool where everyone was already in. I walked on the tiny path to the tanning section and laid my white towel on the chair and laid down on my back. I reached over and pulled my sunglasses down before slipping them over my eyes. I laid their for who knows how long before I felt drops of water drip onto my stomach. I look up and see Dean. I smile and say, "Your getting me wet goofball."
Dean smiled before scooping me up in his arms and running towards the pool. I giggled and threw off my sunglasses as Dean screamed, "CANON BALL!" Next thing I knew I was in the pool with Dean holding on next to me.
I swam to the surface and playfully smacked Dean as I giggled, "I was trying to tan."
Dean laughed before picking me up in the water and putting me on his shoulders. Dean looked up at me and said, "There. You can tan on my shoulders, but no promise you won't get splashed by someone." And as if on que everyone surrounded us and started splashing Dean and I till I did a backflip off of his shoulders. Dean looked at me and said, "Bloody hell did anyone else know she could do that."
I giggled and said, "It's not that hard you just fall back and flip."
   Hermione looked at me and said, "You gonna get concussed."
    Marcus looked at her like she had 3 heads and said, "Huh what?!"
    Hermione rolled her eyes and said, "Y/n is gonna get herself a concussion."
    I rolled my eyes and said, "No I'm not. Your being dramatic Mione."
    She huffed and walked away. Once gone Dray said, "Let's see who can do the coolest trick off the driving board."
    I smiled as everyone said, "I'm down."
   First up was Marcus and all he did was a canon ball. Then Blaise did some weird dive thing but landed on his stomach. Luna did a spin into a dive and somehow made legit no splash. After Dray went and did a canon ball that got everyone soaked. Then Dean went and did a front flip. I walked up to the diving board and did a clean backflip into the pool. Once done Dean said, "Am I the only one that thinks no matter what Queenie always seem to impress people."
    I just giggle and say, "You guys are insane. I'm gonna go get lunch who wants to help."
   Dean smiled and said, "I'll help."
   I blushed as we walked inside the house and to the kitchen. He made sandwich's as I cut up fruit and veggies. We were both running around the kitchen preparing lunch when I slipped and almost fell until he caught me. I blushed as I said, "Thanks for not letting me fall."
    He smiled and said, "I have a random impulse do I act on it."
    I smiled and said, "I say you should."
    He smiled and leaned down and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and gentle as I kissed back. We pulled away and giggled awkwardly before Dean said, "Umm sorry."
    I smiled and said, "Don't be sorry I liked it."
    He smiled and said, "Well we should be getting back outside or their gonna think we died."
    I giggled, "True."
    We walked outside were everyone was all huddled around Mione and her phone. They were all whispering when they noticed us and Blaise said, "Dean. Y/n."
    I look at Blaise oddly and say, "You never call me by my name."
    Luna giggles and says, "It's because Mione took a picture of you and Dean kissing."
    I felt myself turn beat red as I put the fruit and veggies down and hid behind Dean. I saw someone get up and walk over to us. He said, "Dean if you hurt princess in anyway I will personally murder you got it."
    Dean gulped as I chuckled and said, "Let's get swimming."
    The rest of the night was filled with swimming and fun as we all sat together around a fire roasting marshmallows. We all sat their singing are favorite song when Dean said, "I should get headed home."
   I smiled and said, "What about you stay? We have a guest bedroom that we can turn into your bedroom."
   Dean smiled and said, "Sounds great."
   I angled my body towards him before putting my legs on top of his. We all sat their silent for the rest of the night. What we didn't know was the challenges that were to come.