The Meetings

After all my classes George and I headed back to my dorm. Once inside I threw off my robe and stripped down to my bra and underwear. He chuckled and said, "Y/n what are you doing?"
     I giggled and said, "Just changing bubz."
    He nodded and said, "Mhm sure."
    He walked over to me and started kissing my neck. I gasped and said, "G-George not n-now."
     He groaned and said, "Mine." As he continued kissed down my body one thing led to the next. (sorry guys I wasn't in the mood to write a scene... their will be others though)
     As we finished up I said, "George we missed dinner we need to get to the Room of Requirement."
     He said, "Shit get dressed."
      I ran to my closet and pulled out Nike sweatpants and sports bra in baby purple. I slipped on the outfit and some white sneakers.

     We dashed out of my room and to the 7th floor like madmen

     We dashed out of my room and to the 7th floor like madmen. As we got inside the room Seamus said, "Good job guys your not late."
     Mione screamed, "WHY WEREN'T YOU GUYS AT DINNER?!"
     We gulped in fear. Fred spoke up and said, "So George was it good."
      I choked as Harry, Ron, Seamus, and Dean started laughing. Mione screamed, "EWW!"
      Lee said, "WAIT! This better not of happened in our dorm room."
       Luna said, "Nope it happened in her private dorm room."
       I said, "LUNA!"
       She giggled as Harry said, "Let's start with the basic expelliarmus. I know it's basic but it has saved my life on multiple occasions so y/n and I will demonstrate."
       I stepped up so that we were facing eachother. Ron said, "3... 2... 1..."
       We screamed, "Expelliarmus!"
       I deflected the spell Harry shot as mine through his wand at me and he flew backwards. Everyone gasped. Padma Patil said, "How did you stop his spell?"
      I gulped. Harry said, "She just did let's not explain it now that was impressing y/n."
      I nodded and said, "Now everyone try on the dummy in the center of the room."
      As practice finished up we headed are ways back to are common rooms and to bed.

THE NEXT DAY
     I woke up to see a letter on my desk. I walked over to the letter and it read...

Dear Y/n
Please meet me in my office immediately
-Professor Umbridge

    I walked over to my closed and pulled out a black vintage band shirt, mom jeans, a black belt and some heel black boots.