Ugh I Have To Dance

I woke up early today, and decided to workout in my room. I quickly showered and threw on a black bra top, black joggers, and some cute black heels.

   I quickly threw my robe on top and headed to my first class potions

   I quickly threw my robe on top and headed to my first class potions. As I walked in Professor Snape said, "Ms Zaruh you no longer need to tutor Mr Malfoy he seems to have gotten his grade up."
   I nodded and sat down. I was kind of sad that I was no longer able to tutor Draco that's where we had all of are fun. I used to tease him into getting good grade. As classes went on I noticed that on the meeting board their said their were no classes after lunch. That's odd but whatever less learning. Lunch finished up and Professor McGonagall came forward and said, "Gryffindor students Year 4 and up will stay here along with the prefects. Everyone else to dorm room and dorm rooms only." I stayed back with Josh as Professor McGonagall waved us forward. She instructed us to watch and reprimand anyone who wasn't listening. She went on to say a speech about some ball and how we were all required to go and dance if a prefect or competitor. I Ghent watched as she call Ron up to dance with her I couldn't help but laugh with twins. Professor McGonagall then said, "Everyone dance even the prefects partner up."
   George turned to me and said, "Would you like to dance with me my lady."
   I laughed and said, "Sure I'd love to."
   We headed to the floor hand in hand and started dancing. George wasn't very good but it was funny. He looked at me and said, "So what are you doing for Christmas. We're all heading home after the ball like most people."
   I looked down and said, "I'm staying here my parents said I couldn't come home this year."
   He smiled and said, "Come home with us. I'll ask my mom and she'll definitely say yes but you could always come home with us."
   I smiled and said that would be fun. I watched as Professor Sprout came in with the Hufflepuffs. I wasn't really paying attention threw out the whole thing. Professor Snape walked in with the Slytherins. He walked in and said, "The Yule Ball is on December 25th. You may all leave after and please do. Now Mr Malfoy, Ms Zurah get up here and show them how to dance."
   I got up and walked over to Draco putting my arms around his neck while his were on my waist. We danced and watched as people joined in. He looked up at me and said, "Look at you still so short."
   I laughed and kissed him and said, "Well with these heels I only grow 3 inches so I'm only 5'7 and your what 6'1."
   He laughed and we separated as Ravenclaw walked in with Professor Flitwick. He stopped in the middle and gave the same speech as everyone else. He then continued by saying, "Stanley and y/n I believe you guys know how to dance mind showing us."
   We stood up and danced showing them what to do they joined in and Stanley said, "Look at us we look we are 5 again at my parents Christmas ball."
   I laughed and said, "I still hate to dance but I have to go. Next step is a date. Doubt I'll get one though."
  He laughed as we walked out of the great hall together. We were walking out the door when I felt someone's large hands on me and picked me up. I heard George yell, "STANLEY WELL HAVE HER BACK IN FEW!"
   They put me down and said, "Your coming home with us."
   I squealed and said, "Oh my gosh really... yay."
   I laughed and walked away. I hung out in the library for a bit before I headed to dinner as I walked in I saw a bunch of people lined up. I walked through the line and said, "What's going on?"
   They didn't answer they waved me on to the end of the line. When I got their there was a firework that went off and said Will you go to the Yule Ball with me, Love Draco. I looked down back down to see Draco standing their with roses and I ran and jumped on him and said, "Yes I'll go to the ball with you."
   I sat down with him and ate dinner. Towards the end of dinner Draco turned to me and said, "doyouwanttocomehomewithmethis holidays."
    I looked at him and said, "What was that?"
    He took a deep breath and said, "Do you want to come home with me this holidays?"
   I hugged him and said, "I'm sorry but I'm going to the Weasleys. Please don't be mad they just asked first."
   He laughed and said, "I'm not mad at you but I am going to kill Weasley."
    I slapped him hard across the face and said, "If you lay a hand on any of the Weasleys we are OVER."
He looked at me with so much rage that I thought he may kill me, "Why are you standing up for weaslebee?"
I looked at him dead in the eye and said, "Draco Lucius Malfoy you know for a fact that I'm not mean to anyone unless they are mean to me. Now stop being a prick. You can talk bad about them all you want when I'm not here but while I am I better not hear a word. Got it!"
He nodded. I stood up an ran to Mione. I sat down next to her and said, "We need to go dress shopping."
She laughed and said, "Yes you can come with Ginny, Luna, and I."
I said "Okay see you tomorrow."