Christmas Night

HI GUYS I WANT TO SAY THANK YO USO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES

  I could walk finally after 3 hours of being carried around. George dropped me on his bed and said, "We've got to get ready for our Christmas surprise plus present time."
  I groaned and said, "But I don't want to move."
  George chuckled and said, "Sorry Luv but you've got to."
   I nodded no and yawned before saying, "Just 30 minutes. We've got 2 hours anyways."
   George sternly said, "No." I gave him a pouty face before getting under the covers and closing my eyes. I heard him sigh lowly as if trying to figure out what to do. Finally I felt the covers be lifted and dropped and two strong arms wrap around me. I turned around and faced him and quickly nuzzled my face into his chest before drifting into a dreamless sleep.
I woke up to the sound of Do It All For You playing. I opened my eyes to see George fixing his hair. I smiled and said, "Why don't you look handsome."
He smiled and said, "Thanks Luv. But you got to get up and get ready." I nodded a no. He walked over to the bed and said, "If you want to miss the surprise fine by me but I'm not staying up here with you."
I groaned and rolled out of bed and tiredly said, "I hate you."
He chuckled and said, "I know."
    I walked over to my stuff and started digging through it till I found the outfit I was looking for. I pulled out a button up yellow sweater with some high waisted jeans. I paired the outfit with a cute back of heel boots.

   I walked to the mirror before quickly doing my hair in some half up half down space buns and some natural makeup

I walked to the mirror before quickly doing my hair in some half up half down space buns and some natural makeup. Once done I walked over to George who was writing something in a notebook. He looked up at me ans said, "You look gorgeous."
   I blushed as he took my hand and led me down the stairs. We were all gathered together dressed in nice enough clothes for a Christmas party. The door bell rang and in walked Remus, Moody, Tonks, Fleur, Bill, Mione, Harry, and Greg. Greg! Greg smiled and said, "Hi dragon girl."
I got up and hugged him before saying, "What are you doing here Greg?"
Molly quickly said, "The surprise will be here soon!"
Ron cleared his throat and said, "No offense but who is the guy and how does y/n know him?"
I giggled as I heard the door open. I look up and see Charlie. I run towards him as his arms open and pull me into a hug before saying, "Hello sweetheart. Did you miss me?"
I giggled and said, "Char!"
Fred quickly goes, "How does she get more attention by everyone?! Like he's are brother and he's the most happy to see her!"
I giggled as Char let go and gave everyone a hug before saying, "I'm staying for the holidays."
Everyone clapped and cheered as Molly said, "Dinner time and then presents." And with that everyone was up and running to the table.
Mione and I giggled as everyone ran in leaving us behind. We walked in to see everyone jammed around the table with one seat left. I turned to her and said, "You can have it."
   She smiled and said, "Thanks."
    I nodded before walking over to George and putting my head on his shoulder. He looked over at me and said, "Come here." I went to nod my head no when his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I went to get up when he said, "Nope your staying."
   I just sighed and said, "What am I gonna do with you."
   Fred then popped in and said, "The worst thing is that your sandwiched between George, Charlie, and I."
   I groaned as food magically showed up on the table. George went to scoop me some of everything when I said, "I'm not that hungry can I just have some Mac & cheese please." He nodded before giving me an odd look as I slowly ate the pile. Once done u noticed everyone still eating so I turned my head and leaned on George's shoulder. He picked up his left hand and started playing with my hair as I sat their.
    I was almost asleep when Molly said, "Into the den for presents." I went to stand up when I felt George's arms wrap around me and carry me bridal style to the living area. Once seated Molly handed Ginny, Ron, Harry, Mione, Fred, Charlie, George, and Me?" I looked at her confused as she said, "Trust me it's time." I gave her an odd look before opening the package to see a blue and red sweater with my first initial in blue and a W in red. I looked at George and noticed his was also red and blue instead of the classic red and yellow.
   Charlie stood up and said, "My turn." He handed everyone a gift except George and I. We watched as everyone revealed little dragon watchers. He turned to us and said, "You'll get your gift after everyone else gives out their gifts."
   I just nodded as Greg stood up and gave me a wrapped box. I slowly opened the wrapping to see a picture of baby dragons. I look Greg and char and say, "You guys got new baby dragons."
   Greg smiled and said, "Yea and next time your back in Romania you can meet them."
    I smiled as The Order gave everyone their gift before walking up to me and giving me a small tan pouch. I opened the pouch to see a key. I gave an odd look as Remus said, "Your basically a Weasley. You may be friends with Slytherins and your best friend may be Malfoy but we're trusting you with a key to Grimmauld Place."
I smiled and said, "Thank you."
After another hour of gifts I had received a notebook with endless paper from hermione, a candy box from Harry, a picture of George, Fred, and I from Fred, a book about dragons from Ron, and a dress from Fleur and bill. George have all his gifts to everyone but me. I was about to give my gifts out when a knocking noise came from the window. Molly walked out to see and came back with 8 presents. Ron said, "Bloody hell who are the gifts for."
    Molly smiled and said, "Y/n."
    I gulped and said, "What?! Their for me?!"
    Molly set them down and said, "Yep you got one from Zabini, Parkinson, Crabbe & Goyle, Flint, and then specific ones were Matteo Riddle, Draco Malfoy, and The Malfoy Family."
     I smiled and said, "I'll open them alone later. Now time for my gifts." I got Ginny a quidditch book, Mione got a advanced runes book for next year, Ron and Harry got candy boxes, Fred got some joke supplies, Charlie got a picture of us together on Nevelio, Bill and Fleur got a flower pot, Molly got some new knitting needles and I got George a blanket of pictures of the two of us.
    George smiled and said, "Thanks Luv. Charlie do you want to give your gift and then I'll give her mine."
   Char nodded and stood up and handed me a tan pouch. I opened it to reveal a set with a key, a dragon tooth, and a clip. I looked up at him confused. He smiled and said, "You'll know when to use it."
   I just confusedly nodded as George stood up and said, "Take my arm."

- FOR OUTFITS THAT I HAVE DOWN ARE PERSONALLY PICKED BECAUSE I LIKE THEM IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR OR OUTFIT YOU CAN CHANGE BUT PLEASE TRY NOT TO LEAVE HATEFUL COMMENTS