Dresses

I woke up quite late that Saturday. The Yule Ball was Friday and today was the day Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and I go dress shopping. I quickly threw on a sweatshirt and leggings plus some cute boots. As I ran to the great hall and sat down next to Draco he smirked. He said, "Why are you tired?"
I hit him on the head jokingly and said, "You know why."
He laughed and said, "Why are you so quiet if I remember last night you said you liked it rough and loud."
I giggled and said, "Oh shut up."
Blaise looked between us and said, "You guys did it last time. First time I'm guessing." We giggled and looked at eachother. He choked on his drink and said, "Wait! What! Where! When! How come I didn't find out!"
I picked up Draco's book and hit Blaise on the head. I was about to say something when Draco said, "Classroom, before the first challenge and many other times, and because I didn't tell you." I picked up the book again and hit Draco this time hard on the head. He looked up at me and said, "OWWW!"
I smirked and said, "That's what you get for sharing about are... blank life... with out telling me."
He kissed me and said, "Sorry babe."
I laughed and kissed him and said, "It's fine now no more talking about our... blank life... bye I'm leaving to go dress shopping."
He waved bye as I walked over to the girls. As I sat down Ginny said, "We are going to Madame Maxines."
As we walked to Hogsmede I said, "So who is everyone going with."
Ginny spoke up first and said, "I'm going with Neville."
Luna said, "I'm going by myself I just needed a break from the nargles."
I laughed as Hermione said, "It's a surprise."
All of a sudden Ginny said, "Oh my gosh are you and Ron finally going to get together."
Hermione laughed and wheezed out, "N-never."
I giggled and said, "No she's definitely going with Victor Krum."
She blushed and said, "How did you find out?"
I laughed and said, "Mione I'm the one that gave him the idea on how to ask you with books and also he never shuts up about you."
We all laugh as we walked into Madams Maxines. Madam Maxine said, "Ah Ms Zurah pleasure as always should I open your tab."
I looked at my friends and said, "Yes you may and leave a note saying I'm paying for friends dresses."
She quickly opened my tab and wrote the note. She then looked up and pointed at Luna and said, "Blonde girl what is your name."
Luna said, "Hello my names Luna Lovegood you should watch this place for nargles."
She gave me an odd look and I just shrugged. She then said, "So what color or type of dress are you looking for."
Luna said, "I'm looking for an odd dress or a pastel blue one."
The lady nodded and said, "Follow me I will show you some dresses Luna."
We followed her back and she pulled 8 dresses out for Luna to try. Luna immediately pulled 6 of the 8 to try. She ended up liking 4 of the 6. She liked a beautiful short pastel blue dress with butterflies, a grey dress that was sheer once you hit the knees and it had stars and butterflies on it personally I liked that one the most on her, next she like this green, blue, and purple ruffle dress that was way to colorful but it's Luna and she loved it, and last a blue dress with a slit in.

    Next she looked at Ginny and said, "What's your name and what do you want your dress to look like

Next she looked at Ginny and said, "What's your name and what do you want your dress to look like."
Ginny said, "My names Ginny and I would like my dress to either be purple or red."
The lady said, "Ok I'm going to pull 4 purple dress and 4 red dresses for you to try on."
We followed her back as she pulled out 8 dresses. They were all gorgeous but Ginny ended up liking 4 dresses from the 8. First a red dress that showed some cleavage and had I slit, then another red dress that was hugging at the top and burst out into a skirt at the end. Then a purple dress was quite simple except for the gorgeous beading on it, and then another purple body on dress with a purple side skirt.

     Next she said, "Ms Zurah what kind of dress would you like

Next she said, "Ms Zurah what kind of dress would you like."
I smiled and said, "Can I look at blue, green, or creme please."
She pulled 10 dresses and picked out 3 blue, 2 green, and 2 creme." I first tried on a short navy dress with a bow on the back. It was hideous. The next blue dress was navy and had ruffles with a sweetheart neckline. It was gorgeous the last blue dress was an ombré from white to blue with white detailing and a giant skirt. It was beautiful. As I tried on the rest of the dresses I also liked a green dress that has clear mesh sleeves with green detailing and detailing on the top and skirt. Plus a creme dress with a gold top and gold detailing on the top of the skirt.

    Last the lady pointed at Mione and said, "What is your name and what type of dress

Last the lady pointed at Mione and said, "What is your name and what type of dress."
Mione said, "My names Hermione and I'd like a pink dress."
She nodded and said, "Follow me." She pulled 12 dresses Mione picked out 8 of them to try on. She liked 4 dresses and they were all pink. The first had a pink beaded top and a pastel pink skirt, second was a light pink to dark pink ombré and with lines of sparkles, then was a pink off the shoulder dress with a silver belt, and last was a knee length pink dress with a wide skirt and white detailing. She looked breath taking in it."

   We walked out of Madame Maxines with are dresses, and headed back to Hogwarts

A/N —> You'll have to wait to see which dress the girls picked