Arguments

I woke up early today. So I decided to do a long workout. By the time I was done I noticed I had 30 minutes till breakfast. Today was Hogsmede day and Challenge #2 was tomorrow. I quickly showered and threw on some mom jeans, a lilac top and and white cardigan.

    I quickly got to the great hall to which I noticed that no one from Gryffindor was their

I quickly got to the great hall to which I noticed that no one from Gryffindor was their. I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Dray. As I sat down I said, "Good Morning Dray, Blaise, Flint, Goons."
   Blaise looked up and said, "If it isn't my favorite girl in the school."
   I giggled as Flint added in, "And the hottest by far."
   Dray cut in and said, "Guys she has a boyfriend."
   Crabbe said, "You mean Weasley."
   Dray nodded and said, "Yep thing 2."
   Goyle laughed and said, "Why aren't you sitting with them y/n?"
    I answered, "They aren't their and I don't want to be lonely,"
   Flint said, "Well since it's a Hogsmede day what about you come with us."
    I smiled and said, "Sure just let me tell George."
    As I got up Dray said, "Meet us outside in an hour."
I nodded and walked over to the Gryffindor table. Once seated I turned to George and said, "Hello bubs."
He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said, "Hello Love will you be joining me at Hogsmede today."
I looked and him and said, "Sorry but I'm going with Draco."
    He removed his arm and madly said, "Why are you going with him?"
    I looked at him confused and said, "Cause he asked." He quickly stood up and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me out of the great hall harshly and down a hallway. The whole way I was saying, "George let go your hurting me." He didn't let go when he finally stopped he still didn't let go. I half screamed, "George Fabien Weasley let go of me. Your hurting me!"
    He dropped my hand and said, "Are you cheating on me?"
    I stumbled back out of surprise and said, "Why would I cheat on you?"
    He looked at me and said, "Cause your always with Malfoy."
    I looked at him and said, "He's my best friend."
    He looked at me and screamed, "OKAY AND..."
     I screamed this time saying, "GEORGE ARE YOU THAT THICK. I FUCKING LEFT HIM FOR YOU!"
     By now people where starting to flock towards us. He didn't seem to notice and screamed, "EXACTLY YOU GUYS HAVE DATED."
     I walked up to him and slapped him and said, "GEORGE WEASLEY YOU ARE BEING AN UTTER TWAT! I LEFT DRACO THE DAY OF HIS OWN BALL TO BE WITH YOU! I WROTE TO YOU RIGHT AWAY SAYING WHAT HAPPENED! WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU WITH DRACO WHEN I LEFT HIM FOR YOU!"
    He looked at me pissed and screamed, "CAUSE YOUR THE QUEEN OF HOGWARTS. EVERY GUY WANTS YOU!"
    I looked at him again and screamed, "I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER GUY THEN YOU. DRACO ASKED ME TO GO TO HOGSMEDE WITH HIM AND HIS FRIENDS GEORGE. IF YOU WANTED THE 2 OF US TO GO TOGETHER YOU NEEDED TO TELL ME AND I WOULD OF SAID NO!"
    He looked at the verge of tears now and said, "Y/n I'm sor..."
    I cut him off and said, "George Fabien Weasley don't even bother apologizing right now."
    And with that I ran down the hallway with him still screaming, "Y/N WAIT!"
    I my vision was coming blurred as tears streamed by my face. I was almost outside when I bumped into someone. I looked up and noticed and it was Fred. He saw me and said, "Y/n what's wrong?"  
    I looked at him and said, "Ask your damn brother."
    He slammed his palm into his forehead and said, "What did he do now?"
    With that he ran away. I walked over to Draco and said, "I'm gonna skip on Hogsmede Dray."
     He could tell I've been crying. He hugged me and said, "What happened?"
    I few tears escaped as I said, "He's mad I'm going to Hogsmede with you. He accused me of cheating on him with you cause we've dated before."
    He screamed, "I'M GONNA KILL HIM!"
Before I could say anything he stormed off.

GEORGES POV
I feel so bad. Why would I say that to y/n. Ugh she's gonna hate me and now I'm crying. As I started to walk away I felt someone grip my shoulders and spin me around. Fred screamed, "WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM AT HER!"
I scream cried, "BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS WITH HIM!"
Fred slapped me hard across the face and screamed, "THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS YOU IDIOT!"
I was about to cut in when someone screamed, "HOW COULD YOU DARE TO SAY SHE CHEATED!"
Before I could say anything Fred screamed, "YOU ACCUSED Y/N OF CHEATING ON YOU WITH MALFOY!"
I finally got out a raspy scream, "YES BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS WITH HIM BUT I WANT TO TAKE IT BACK SO BADLY!"
Malfoy screamed, "SHE LEFT ME FOR YOU! SHE CRYING OUTSIDE IN A TREE BECAUSE OF YOU!"
The tears just kept rolling down my face as Malfoy and Fred screamed. The last thing I heard was Fred scream, "SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU MIGHT OF JUST RUINED IT! GO FIX YOUR MESS RIGHT DAMN NOW!"
I ran outside and screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU LOVE?!"
I heard her raspy voice half scream, "GO AWAY WEASLEY!"
It hurt to hear her call my by my last name but I knew I had to apologize to her. I walked over to the tree and said, "Love I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."
    She looked down at me and said, "George you messed up badly. Why would you even think that you couldn't trust me."
    I looked at her and said, "Cause your always with Malfoy."
    Her eyes watered once more as she said, "George we are over."
    I looked at her and said, "I'm so sorry. I'm going to get you back somehow."
    She looked at me one last time and said, "George you will have to work your arse off if you ever want to have any chance with me."
    I looked up at her said, "I'll try for eternity."
    She didn't look at me as she said, "George leave."
    And with that I walked away.