Detentions & Friendships

I went back to my dorm room and changed into a cute pink pajama set before throwing my robe back on.

    As I arrived at the opening to the Slytherin common room I said, "Pureblood

    As I arrived at the opening to the Slytherin common room I said, "Pureblood." The door opened and I stepped inside the room. I saw Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle sitting around the fire. I walked over to them and plopped down on the couch leaning my legs on Blaise's lap. I looked at him and said, "Where's Draco?"
     He looked at me and said, "Upstairs changing he should be down any minute."
     As I was about to say something Pansy Parkinson walked up to me and said, "What's a blood traitor Ravenclaw doing in here."
    I stood up and looked at her and said, "Sweetie I ain't no blood traitor. At least I'm smart and can get guys."
    She rolled her eyes and said, "Your dumb. Plus if you could get a guy you'd have Draco attached at the hip."
    I looked at Blaise and smirked. He nodded as if knowing what I was about to do I screamed, "BABE I'M HERE LETS GO! PANSY IS BEING MEAN TO ME!"
    All of a sudden I heard a door slam and down walked Draco. He looked at me and then turned to Parkinson and said, "Why are you being me to my girl Parkinson."
    She smiled and said, "I wasn't being mean to y/n Drakey Poo."
    I looked at him and did puppy dog eyes and said, "Draco pugface was being mean to me."
    Draco looked at pug face and said, "If you say a word to her again you'll be dead before you can say bloody."
    We walked towards the door, but before exiting I pulled Draco into a heated kiss. As we walked out I screamed, "BYE YOU PUGFACE BITCH!"
    As I lead Draco towards detention I noticed Josh had Harry, Hermione, and Ron with him. I walked over to Josh pulling Draco with me and said, "Why are you with Harry, Mione, and Ron during prefect duties."
    He said, "Detention. Why do you have Malfoy?"
    I answered, "Professor McGonagall said I had to watch his detention. Do you want me to take the 3 of them?"
    He answered, "That would be great."
    I smiled as I less the four of them towards the classroom we are cleaning. I opened the door to an old potions classroom and said, "Wands." When no one moved I said, "Give. Me. Your. Wands. Right. Now." They handed them over and got to work. After about an hour I noticed Draco was about to fall asleep. I looked up and said, "Draco what are you doing?"
     He smiled and said, "Love I'm tired can I use my wand."
      Before I could say anything Ron and Harry screamed, "LOVE!"
      Hermione turned around and hit them both. Ron spoak up said, "I thought if you'd be with anyone it would be George. Not Malfoy."
     I looked at Hermione and said, "You can leave since you were being nice. Now Ron and Harry if you guys would be so observant you would have noticed that Draco and I have been like this for a few weeks. Also Draco I will not give you my wand but I will let you all leave in 2 hours."
    They continued working until the 2 hours were up. Once finished they looked at and Harry said, "Anything else you traitor."
    I looked at him and said, "I was going to say no but since you decided to be a dick. Then yes you will serve detention with Draco and I for a month. Now Ron you are off the hook but please do remember that I remember how mean Draco is to you. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to be mean to him because he isn't mean to me."
      Harry looked up at me and said, "You think a friend would have your back wouldn't you."
      I looked at him appalled and said, "Harry Potter. To be exact I have been nothing but supported you. I slapped Draco across the face until he took off that pin. Then I convinced Cedric and his whole posse to take of the pins. If anyone is being unsupportive it's you. Hermione has known about us and was happy. The only thing you've done is be a down right prick. Atleast Ron has held his tongue. Now get out I expect to se you tomorrow."
    With that they walked away leaving Draco and I alone in the classroom. I shrunk against the wall and started crying. I buried my head in my hands until I felt someone's arm wrap around me and the other grab my chin. I looked up to see Draco. He leaned forward and kissed me and said, "Love don't cry you have done nothing wrong. Would you like to stay with me tonight." I nodded as he began to stand up. He looked at me and said, "Sweetie please stand up." I shook my head no and giggled. He bent down and took my hand forcing me up. Than turned around and I jumped on his back. He gave me a piggyback ride all they way to his common room. When we walked in he walked over to Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle and said, "Off the couch."
    They all moved. Blaise looked up and saw me and said, "What you did to Pansy was awesome. Second Draco why is she here."
    Draco sat me down on the couch so my head was on his stomach. He looked at Blaise and said, "Cause she is." As he played with my hair I drifted to sleep. All I remember is being carried to a bedroom and feeling Draco wrap his arms around me.