Heading Home

It's been a few weeks since Cedrics funeral and exams have finally ended. Tomorrow I head home back to Zurah Estate. As I walked outside I saw George sitting alone by the Black Lake. I walked over and said, "You look lonely Bubz."
    He looked up at me and said, "I just don't want to leave you Love."
    I sat down next to him and said, "We can see eachother over the summer bubz."
    He smiled and said, "Stay with me tonight."
    I giggled and said, "You don't have your own room George."
    He chuckled and said, "Oh right. How about I stay in yours."
     I giggled and said, "Fine Love." We sat their the rest of the day until curfew and then lost are self that night(y'all did the nasty). So lost in eachother we forgot about Cedrics death and the fact that we wouldn't be together over the summer. I woke up to the sound of George saying, "Morning Love."
      I kissed him on the lips and said, "Your morning voice is cute bubz."
     He chuckled and said, "Come on we must be getting out of bed."
      I groaned and got up. I walked to the bathroom and said, "I'm hopping in the shower bubz."
     He nodded. Once done with the shower I changed into a white romper with some cute wedges. 

     He walked over to me and picked me up and spun me

     He walked over to me and picked me up and spun me. Once he set me down he said, "You look beautiful Love. Let me get your trunk."
    I smiled and said, "Thank you bubz."
    As we walked down the platform with George we had to stop every 5 seconds because of people asking for pictures. Every time we would get close to the train someone would say, "Can I get a picture are Queen." And I didn't want to be mean so I always would nod a yes and take a picture with a person.
    Finally escaping the crowd we got onto the train and sat down in a compartment with Stanley, Luna, Ginny, Ron, Mione, Harry, and Fred. I let out a relieved sigh as Fred asked, "Why are you relieved?"
     George chuckled and said, "Because our famous Queen here got bombarded with people asking for photos."
     Stanley said, "Well no wonder she forgot about Luna and I."
     I playfully hit him and said, "I didn't forget about you guys."
     George quickly said, "She didn't forget I just kidnapped her."
     I giggled and let out a yawn. Ron asked, "Why are you so tired?"
     Stanley chuckled and said, "I know why."
     I yawned out, "No."
     As I laid my head on George's shoulder and fell asleep to him saying, "Goodnight love." 
     I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and said, "Are we their already."
     Mione looked up from her book and said, "5 minutes till were their."
     I nodded and whispered to George, "I'm hungry will Ron notice if I steal some food."
     He nodded. I quickly picked up one of his gummy wands and open the package. Once Ron noticed what I was doing he screamed, "DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD!"
     I just giggled as I continued eating the gummy wand. As I finished up we were pulling onto the platform. As I went to get up and get my stuff George pulled my hand back and said, "We'll catch up with you guys."
     I smiled and said, "Bye." As they all left the compartment. I turned and faced George and quickly gave him hug. I mumbled into his chest, "I'm gonna miss you bubz."
     He bent down and kissed my forward and said, "I'm gonna miss you more Love."
     I looked up and kissed him on the lips before saying, "We should go find are families."
     I got my trunk as he got his and we headed out of train and to the platform. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before we separated and headed towards are family. I spotted my family as I heard someone scream, "Y/N!"
     I turned to see Draco. I quickly gave him and hug and said, "You better not forget about me over the summer."
     He chuckled and said, "I could never. Oh. And I have a surprise for you."
     I smiled and said, "What's the surprise?"
     Dray quickly said, "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and felt him at something in my hands. I opened my eyes to see a book. Dray said, "This book is so we can write to eachother without letters. All you do is write in the book and I'll see it and I just write back."
     I hugged him and again and said, "Thank you Dray."
     He smiled and said, "We should get going to are parents."
     I nodded and waved goodbye. I walked over to parents and said, "Hello mother. Hello father."
    My mother hugged me and said, "Hello y/n."
    My father quickly said, "We must be headed home we have some important things to talk about."

A/N: SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER   -KENZIE