Lee & Fred

A/N: THEY HAVE PHONES AT HOGWARTS

   I woke up early that morning as I looked over I noticed Lee laying naked beside me. I sprung up and said, "What the fuck happened?"
   Lee groaned and said, "You got really drunk and we ended up sleeping together."
   I hit my head hard and said, "Get out of my room Lee. Tell Fred I need him and I'm showering."
   He nodded and said, "Bye y/n."

GEORGE'S POV
   Lee walked into the common room looking absolutely recked. I walked over to Lee and said, "Bro what happened."
    He looked up at me and said, "Don't be mad but I slept with y/n."
    I could feel my hands clench into fists. I was about to punch him when someone came up and wrapped my hands around my back. I tried getting away but their grip was strong as I said, "Let me the fuck go right now."
    I heard someone chuckle and that's when I knew it was Fred. Fred said, "No. Lee what did you do?"
    Lee looked down and said, "Umm slept with y/n... also she wants you to meet her in her dorm."
   I nodded and said, "I'll head out in a sec but first a conversation with my friend Georgie here."
   Fred led me up the stairs and to are room. Once inside he let go of my hands and said, "Your gonna go pretend to be me and go to y/n dorm."
   I looked at him and said, "Uh... what."
   He just chuckled and said, "Go get your girl back."

YOUR POV
   I heard a knock on my door as I was getting changed. I screamed, "COME IN."
   The door knob turned and in walked Fred. When he finally saw me he screamed, "Y/n put on some clothes."
   I giggled and said, "One I have a bra and underwear on. Two you seen me naked before. Three I need to talk to you about George."
   His eyes widened as if he didn't know we slept together. He walked over to my chair and said, "Put on clothes and then we will talk."
   I giggled and threw on a pair of jean, a cute jumper, and some combat boot.

"   I giggled and threw on a pair of jean, a cute jumper, and some combat boot

   I took his hand and pulled him up. I dragged him out of the room while saying, "Come on we are going to the window."
   Fred said, "What window."
   I giggled and said, "The window we first kissed at you idiot." He did an awkward chuckle as we approached the window. He jumped up to the windowsill and then pulled me up. As I sat down I said, "So does George hate me."
   He looked at me and said, "To be honest no. He loves you and he knows he messed up he's just a bit of an idiot."
    I looked up at his face and started staring. I noticed it was different. This isn't Fred it's George. I got butterflies as I said, "I still like Georgie. I thought that this would get him mad seeming the fact that I slept with Zabini, Percy, Lee, and Fred. But through it all I've only been able to get one name out and it's his. He makes me feel like no one else is the room. I - I miss him."
   Georgie leaned forward and hugged me and said, "He misses you too."
   I pulled away from the hug and said, "I'm gonna get going I haven't eaten yet and I'm starving. Tell Georgie I say hi."
   He nodded and said, "Bye." He then whispered under his breath, "Love," I wasn't supposed to hear it but I did.

GEORGE'S POV
   I walked into the Gryffindor common room to see Ron, Harry, Hermione, Lee and the traitor sitting on the couch. I quickly walked over to Fred and slapped him hard across the face. Ron stood up and said, "Bloody hell George. What was that about?"
   Fred stood up and looked at me and said, "Why did you slap me?"
    I couldn't take it anymore and I through myself at Fred. I punched him square in the jaw so hard it started to bleed. He started to punch and kick me back. I just punched him harder and harder until I felt 2 pairs of hands wrap around me and pull me off. Ginny screamed, "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING YOU BROTHER!"
   I snarled and said, "Name who has me."
   Ron said, "Harry and I."
   I finally looked up to see Lee and Oliver holding back Fred. Lee this time said, "George why would you beat up your brother."
   I snarled and said, "Oh he knows why."
   Before he could say anything I stepped hard on Ron's foot causing him to let go. I leapt forward and punched Fred again. Lee let go of Fred which only got it worse. By the time they got us apart we both had bloody noses and jaws. Bruises lined are bodies as Ginny screamed, "TIE THEM TO THE CHAIRS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MOVE UNTIL I GET BACK!"
   Everyone nodded and started tying Fred and I to the chairs.

YOUR POV
    I was sitting in the my common room when I heard a knock on the door. I walked to portrait and opened it to see Ginny. I gasped and said, "Um hi Ginny do you need something?"
   She grabbed my hand and pulled out of the common room. While dragging me down the hallways she said, "It's Fred and George."
   I stopped and said, "What happened to George."
   She gasped and said, "You still like George don't you." I felt my cheeks heat up as she said, "I knew it."
   She lead me to the Fat Lady's Portrait and said the password. As the door swung open I saw Fred and George sitting their toes to chairs. I gasped and said, "W-what happened t-to them?"
   George looked up and said, "Love is that you."
   I choked out, "y-yes bubs." I turned to Mione and said, "W-what happened?"
   Mione says, "I don't know y/n."
   I turned said, "Do any of you know why this happened."
   Everyone except George said, "No."
   I turned to George and said, "Bubz why did you beat up your brother, your twin, your best friend."
   George says, "I'll let Fred start the story with his plan."
    I turned to Fred annoyed and said, "What. Plan."
    Fred gulped and said, "I had George meet you instead of me."
    I turned to George and said, "Why did you beat up Fred."
    George growled and said, "Cause you 2 slept together."
    Fred gulped and said, "Georgie let me explain."
    George exclaimed, "EXPLAIN! LET YOU EXPLAIN!"
    I screamed, "GEORGE FREDRICK WEASLEY AND FRED GIDEON WEASLEY SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!" They nodded as I said, "George... Fred and I slept together once because we were drunk. It happened when he came over after are breakup and found me drunk on the floor crying."
   George want to say, "Wha..."
    I cut him off and said, "When I found out the next morning it made me cry harder. So Fred and I have been meeting up to talk."
    This time I didn't interrupt George when he said, "Talk about what."
    I teared up and said, "You. I love you bubz. And I knew it was you at the window because you were uncomfortable when I mentioned Fred and I first kiss."
    Before George could say anything Lee jumped in and said, "George she loves you. For god sake she moaned out your name."
George gave me a goofy grin and said, "You said my name."
I nodded as I said, "Untie them right now."
Lee quickly said, "What if George attacks Fred again or me."
I looked at him and said, "Why would he attack you."
     Lee rolled his eyes and said, " because I slept with you and I don't want him being mad."
     George chuckled as he said, "Lee I could care less she has slept with multiple people over the past weeks."