A Normal Day at the Weasley's

I've had so much fun these past few days at the Weasleys. I'm bunking with Charlie in his room which is great cause Fred, George, and I keep pranking him. I woke up today December 30th and showered. I quickly changed into a black silk tank top with a flannel overtop, and some high waisted blue jeans.

    I quickly threw some 3 day blue hair dye in Charlie's, Fred and George's, and Ron's shampoo and conditioner

I quickly threw some 3 day blue hair dye in Charlie's, Fred and George's, and Ron's shampoo and conditioner. I ran to Ginny's room and said, "I did it. I put the dye in."
She laughed and said, "Okay good. I put the dye in Harry's and on Hedwig."
I smirked and said, "Now we eat breakfast and wait."
We walked down stairs and sat at the table. Ms Weasley put some fruit and toast on the table. Ginny and I were talking quietly when out of no where we heard Charlie and Percy scream, "FRED AND GEORGE GET THIS HAIR DYE OFF OF OUR HAIR NOW."
We laughed as Ms Weasley gave us a knowing look. She knew what we did but just laughed along. All of a sudden Ron and Harry ran down the stairs. Ron said, "Where is Fred and George cause I'm going to fucking kill them."
Ms Weasley said in a scary stern voice, "Language. Dishes duty for the week."
They sat down at the table with Ginny and I. Harry asked, "How come you didn't get pranked?"
We shrugged as Percy and Charlie came down the steps with the same color hair. This time Percy asked, "I'm surprised Ginnys hair isn't blue."
Ginny said, "I am too."
All of a sudden we heard Fred scream, "GEORGE YOUR HAIR IS BLUE!"
Then George screamed, "FREDDIE YOUR HAIR IS ALSO BLUE!"
Then Fred screamed, "WAIT! WE DIDN'T PRANK ANYONE THOUGH!"
Next George screamed, "Y/N AND GINNY WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU."
Everyone's head looked to us. Ron said, "Wait!"
Next Percy said, "That would make sense."
Then Harry said, "You guys are the only ones without blue hair."
Last Char said, "Did you guys do this?"
Ginny and I looked at each other before jumping out of are seats and running. We heard Fred andGeorge storm down the stairs. Next we heard everyone running towards us. We quickly ran outside and as far as we could run. We thought we lost them when all of a sudden we heard Fred scream, "GUYS I SEE THEM!"
I turned to Ginny and said, "We need to split up. They can't all chase both of us."
Ginny nodded and headed to the left where as I headed to the right. I've been running for about an hour when I finally found a bush to hide behind. I don't know how long I sat behind that bush but when I looked up I saw Charlie and George walking towards me. I turned away and started crawling away quietly. They were getting closer so I stood up and ran. I heard Charlie scream, "GEORGE YOUR FASTER GO GET HER!"
I started running faster but I knew I wasn't fast enough. I kept running until I felt George's hands go around my waist and pick me up. I got this weird feeling in my stomach when his hands brushed my waist. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran inside and I saw Ginny already their. I looked up to Ginny and said, "Who got you?"
Ginny said, "Percy. You'd be surprised at how fast he could run."
I looked up at Percy and said, "Wow congrats!"
Percy rolled his eyes as George put me down. He passed me to Ron who help my wrists so I couldn't run. As Fred did the same to Ginny. I looked at Ginny and gave her the look. I said, "Ron if your going to hold me atleast turn me around so I can face you."
Ron sighed and said, "Fine but only because I like you."
He turned me around while I smirked. I stepped on his foot hard which made him let go of one of my hands. I moved my hand to behind his head and pulled him in and kissed him. He let go of me as I bolted to the door. I was almost their but Percy got to me first. Percy laughed and said, "It isn't that easy."
I laughed and mockingly said, "It isn't that easy." I then turned my head away from Percy since I was facing him, and faced Ron. I asked him, "So Ron, am I good kisser?"
Ron became red with embarrassment as he croaked out, "Y-Yep."
I heard Ginny say, "George you okay you look kind of mad."
I smiled to myself and turned back to Percy. I rose up on my toes and whispered into Percys ear with a sad voice, "Perc can you please give me my one hand. Your hurting me. I'm about to cry."
Percy let go of my one hand. In my head I thought I am so sorry Percy for what I am about to do. I moved my hand to his curly red hair and started playing with it. Ginny sent me a nod and a smirk signaling she knew what I was doing. I leaned forward and are noses brushed. I could feel him heating up as I leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips. He was so taken aback that he stumbled backwards and let go of me. I bolted out of the house and to the tallest tree I saw. I quickly climbed it as I heard Percy yell, "Y/N THAT IS NO FIAR AND NO FUN!"
I laughed to myself as I continued climbing up the tree. I watched as George, Charlie, Ron, and Harry run out of the house looking for me again.
I was close to the top when I stepped on a loose branch. I felt my foot and hand slip from the tree along with my grip. I felt myself fall as I screamed, "GEORGIE!"

GEORGE'S POV
I was out looking for y/n since she ran away from us. I'll admit I've had a crush on y/n for awhile and sawing her kiss Ron and Percy annoyed me. Especially since her and Percy have kissed before, and it doesn't help she's dating that prick Malfoy. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard her scream, "GEORGE!"
I ran towards the scream and screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU?"
She screamed, "TREE!"

YOUR POV
I was still falling when I heard George scream, "WHERE ARE YOU?"
I screamed back, "TREE!"
I was getting closer to ground as I closed my eyes and started crying. I could see it now I was about to die. I was almost sure I hit the grown as I felt myself hit something strong.
I opened my eyes and saw George. He looked worried. He gasped and started to tear up as he said, "Oh my gosh your okay. I was worried you died."
I giggled and said, "My knight and shining armor."
George grew tense and said, "Y/n I'm sorry but you can't say that to me anymore. I can't take it anymore."
My smile fell and said, "What are you talking about?"
He looked at me and leaned down. He kissed me slow and passionately. It was very different from Draco's kisses his were always rough and hungry. The problem was I liked it, I liked the kiss and kissed him back. I pulled away and said, "I'm sorry George but I can't do this. I'm with Draco and I need to find out what I feel for the both of you."
George nodded and said, "I'll wait for you."
He carried me inside. As we walked in the door everyone looked at us and he just shook his head and everyone left. I quickly said, "Ms Weasley may George, Char, Ginny, and I go to the store with me."