The realization

I entered Twilights'  room closing and locking the door in the process. I walked over to Twilights' bed seeing her buried under three blankets. I sat down next to her not trying to scare her at all. I laid down with her and put my arm around her. She looked back at and slowly looked away.

Twilight~ I thought you wouldn't want to see me after last night…

Dante~ Twi… nothing will stop me from seeing the one person I love the most.

Twilight~ Even what happened last night…?

Dante~ Your mom was nice and your dad apologized for what happened. You don't have anything to worry about.

Twilight~ You really think my dad was serious about that apology? He wants you dead all because you're my boyfriend… mom knows it too. Ever since he met you all he talks about is you being killed by him…

I gave Twilight a quick kiss before I got out of the bed. She looked at me fearful of what I could be thinking. I looked at her in the eyes and walked out of the room. Twilight got up and followed me trying everything she could to stop me.

Twilight~ Dante no please it's not worth it!

Dante~ Somebody has to teach him a lesson.

Twilight~ All that will do is make things worse. So what if he doesn't like you that doesn't mean you can just go ahead and harm him.

Dante~ It's a matter of respect he doesn't have to like me but just like how I have to respect him he has to respect me. I won't let him get away with this.

Twilight~ Dante calm down this kind of energy is the reason why you lost control the day you nearly destroyed the school. You were in a coma for three months because of it… Dante please I'm begging you please don't do this…

Velvet looked over at me and I looked over at Twilight. In defeat I walked back to the room with Twilight and sat down on the bed. Twilight sat down with me and kissed me slowly and lightly. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

Twilight~ Dante… he isn't ever worth the trouble, remember that.

Dante~ You're right Twi I would just be wasting my time with him anyway.

Twilight~ Yeah… hey you know we're alone and the door is locked what do you say we you have a tiny bit of fun?

Dante~ Heh fun like how?

Twilight~ Maybe something like this.

Twilight lightly kissed me repeatedly. Minutes later she got on top of me and I started caressing her. I pulled away from the make out session and placed my mouth on her neck sucking and biting her lightly. I'm sure you could guess what I was doing heh. While giving Twilight the mark of my love I heard her moan for the first time. Her face went rose red as I pulled away from her neck and laid down next to her caressing her as I looked into her eyes.

Twilight~ Heh you know my dad is gonna kill me right?

Dante~ I think your mom has got you trust me.

Twilight~ I'm 18 my mom always lets me do what I feel like doing as long as I don't get arrested or hurt anyone. My dad on the other hand still treats me like a kid.

Dante~ He's scared to see you grow up. All dads are like that.

Twilight~ If he sees this mark on my neck he's gonna find you just letting you know Lol.

Dante~ Lol lucky for me I'm a die-hard. I love you Twi.

Twilight~ I love you more Dante.

My phone rang. Rip called me earlier and left me a message. I wanted to hear what he had to say so I played the message of course.