The search for Pop

Twilight got out of the car and started walking towards the hospital doors. I couldn't ignore this at all so I got out of the car and stopped her.

Dante~ Twi I'm not gonna walk away from this so easily. I want to help you but I can't do that if you don't tell me what's wrong.

Twilight~ Dante… I want to tell you but… I just can't…

Dante~ Twi… can you at least tell me what it's about?

Twilight~ I can't…

Dante~ Twilight… I'm always here for you Twi you know that right. You're the one of the greatest friends I've ever had.

Twilight ran inside the building all the way up to sunsets room. Closing the door behind her she turned to her friends in the room with her. They all noticed her shaking and her heavy breathing. They all knew something had to be up knowing Twilight.

Applejack~ Sooooooooo are you ok sugarcube?

Twilight~ I'm fine, totally fine nothing wrong here.

Rarity~ Then why are you shaking darling?

Twilight~ Oh that it's natural for me trust me heh.

Rainbow~ Hmmmm you're shaking, breathing heavily, and you're trying to dodge our questions by lying to us. These are your normal signs of nervousness Twilight.

Twilight~ I'm not nervous at all. I'm one hundred percent fine.

Dante~ Twi? Are you ok?

Twilight~ I'm fine trust me.

Dante~ Ok just let me know if something is bothering you… please.

Twilight~ I will…

Fluttershy~ You two would make a cute couple.

Pinkie pie~ That would be the best ship ever! Danlight or Twinte

Rainbow~ Heheh I like Danlight better honestly.

Dante~ We aren't a couple, we're close friends. Just like me and Rip.

Rainbow~ Can you see you two dating at some point.

I blushed a little. I won't lie. I didn't know what to say at this point. I won't lie, Twilight is a great girl and all but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship if we were in a relationship. What if it didn't work out? What if she leaves me or I leave her because the relationship wasn't what we expected? Damn I was in a pickle.

Dante~ Ummm I can't really answer that question but I will say that Twilight is kind, caring, beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have her.

Twilight~ *Blushes* Thank you…

Dante~ no problem Twi.

All of our eyes darted towards sunset she had finally woken. We were so relieved to see her awake and ok.

Sunset~ What happened? And why does my guts feel like they were turned inside out?

Pinkie Pie~ Long story short you punched in the gut.

Fluttershy~ Really hard.

Applejack~ We're surprised you're still alive after that.

Sunset~ I almost died…?

Dante~ Hey what matters right now is that you're alive and with us.

Rip~ Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sunset~ I may feel like my body was twisted one hundred times but I'm glad you all are here with me.

Dante~ Actually I'm heading out.

Pinkie Pie~ Where ya goin?

Dante~ Going to help Pop. I don't want him to go down the path he's chosen and kill innocent people just to get to me or the man who murdered my father.

Rarity~ Darling your father was murdered? How exactly?

Dante~........... That's a story that will be told at a different time. Right now I need to focus on my main priority and that's to locate my brother and save him from his surge of rage. I'll talk to you all later… well that's if I make it.

I took off looking for my brother. I didn't know what I felt but I sensed some sort of energy. Without a doubt in my mind I knew it had to be him so I followed that energy until it got so strong to the point where I knew he was close. I stopped and took a good look at my chain necklace.

Dante~ I hope he's willing to listen...

Without wasting any time I made it back to the school. I entered the front section of the school making my way to the middle section. I searched high and low for my brother but he was nowhere to be found. All of the sudden Maggie and Laura ran up to me in the halls.

Maggie~ If you're looking for Pop he's not here. He vanished when you left after the others left.

Dante~ Do you have any idea where it is that could have went?

Laura~ Sorry Dante but we have no clue… everyone that was there made it thier mission to look out for him.

Maggie~ They're all highly skilled with their abilities as well as smart so fighting him wouldn't be that much of a problem would it?

Dante~ No… from what I've seen he's dangerous I don't want anyone fighting him. Pop will kill anyone in his way that also goes for you two. If you see him let me know.

Laura~ Not a problem. Hey we got to get back to class. We'll see you later.

Dante~ Okay I'll catch y'all later. Hey come by the hospital when you can .I'll be there pretty much all day. And maybe you can meet the others for the first time.

Maggie~ We definitely will later Dante.

I darted out of the school heading back to the hospital. I got a call from Rip so I answered the phone wondering what was up.

*Over the phone*

Dante~"Hey I'm on my way"

Rip~"Please get here quick… it's Twilight she's having a mental breakdown"

Dante~ "I'll be there as quick as possible"

The call ended and without a single second to waste I harnessed the energy of my necklace and used an ability I never thought a night owl could do. I was just sitting in a dark void wondering what happened, not knowing where I was.