Unknown Power

We were only ten minutes into class and I already felt like something was off. I looked all over the room trying to figure out what was wrong. The teacher obviously called me out for not paying attention.

Mr.Tom~ Donny pay attention! Or would you like to figure this out by yourself.

Dante~ Sorry Mr.Tom and by the way I like to be called Dante.

Mr.Tom~ Your school info says Donny so when you're in my class I'm calling you by your real name.

Dante~ *sigh* Fine

Mr.Tom~ Now where were we?

The teacher went back to the normal lesson for today. My eyes started to drift towards the windows near the classroom door. The windows were closed and blocked by these really thick and white blinds but while I was staring at the windows I noticed something odd. Fast forward to the end of class and I still felt like something was off. Me and rip walked to the cafeteria for our lunch period and sat down at one of the tables face to face.

Rip~ Yo Dante you good? You looked kinda sceptical about something during class.

Dante~ I feel like something is off. I was watching the windows and all of the sudden I saw two glowing red spots that looked like eyes to me.

Rip~ You think it was the stalker?

Dante~ I believe so. I want to confront whoever it is but the only clue that I have is that it could be a girl but the amount of girls in this big ass school is ridiculous. It'll take all year to narrow them all down to only one.

Rip~ Hey about this dream thing mind explaining.

Dante~ I had a dream last night of a black figure who I thought was a girl because of its body figure.

Rip~ Could have been a boy you know.

Dante~ I don't think boys have hourglass figures.

Rip~ Sounds like she was fine as hell.

Dante~ *chuckles* I can't lie that was a good one but seriously I really think whoever that figure was is a girl.

Rip~ Well we know it's a girl for a fact. An hourglass shape figure is what girls start to develop when they hit puberty and every girl in this school practically has it. Was the figure tall or short.

Dante~ She looked like she was Your height Rip.

Rip~ So she was kinda short. Well at least two thirds of the girls are short.

Dante~ We're gonna need more info to know who's following me around.

I looked over at the cafeteria entrance and saw Twilight we made eye contact and I signaled her to come sit with us. She walked over to our table and sat down next to me.

Dante~ Hey Twilight this is my best friend Rip and Rip this is Twilight.

Rip~ Yooooo

Twilight~ Hey it's nice to meet you.

Rip~ Hey aren't you part of the mane seven?

Twilight~ I used to… last year we had a falling out and we split. Everyone switched to a different school where nobody knows them… and I stayed here so I was basically alone until I met you Dante.

Dante~ Hey what can I say I'm a nice guy.

Rip~ Sometimes a little too nice.

Twilight~ Oh really wait… uh oh...

Dante~ Hey Twilight what's wrong?

Twilight pulled out a dark hoodie from her backpack and put it on using the hood to hide herself. Twilight pointed at the group of people at the cafeteria entrance.

Dante~ Why are you pointing at the Dawgs?

Twilight~ It's who is hanging out with them. The one with the blue hair, That's Flash my boyfriend.

Rip~ Oh yeah I've heard of Flash sentry. I've heard he's really good with a bass guitar.

Twilight~ Yeah but I've also heard he's hanging out with the Dawgs more often and rubbing off of them. I confronted him about it and he instantly went off on me. So I told him that I wasn't gonna deal with his bullshit and I left him…

Dante~ When did this happen?

Twilight~ Yesterday… it was after school…

Rip~ 🎵 Baby I don't understand it. You're changing and I can't stand it.🎵

Dante~ RIP… COPYRIGHT!!!

Rip~ Well damn I'm sorry I guess I should say that I don't own the song. Actually anyone who's associated with this story does not own the song even the author.

Twilight~ Story?

Dante~ That's not important Twilight anyway why are you hiding from him though.

Twilight~ I don't want him to see me with you. Flash is the jealous type so if he sees me with any other guy other than him then I don't know what he'll do.

Rip~ Eh he doesn't look like he can do much.

Twilight~ Don't let your guard down he's most likely already saw me with the two of you.

Rip~ Actually I know for a fact he saw you.

Twilight~ What makes you say that.

Rip~ Because he's standing right next to you.

Both me and Twilight turned out heads seeing Flash standing in front of our table. Out of everyone at the table he stared at me with a mean look and a red glare in his eyes.

Flash~ So you left me to be with these two losers.

Rip~ What was that exactly.

Flash~ You heard me you and you're grape haired friend.

Rip and I stood up ready to fight Flash.

Dante~ Hell no you better watch your mouth before you get what's good for you.

Twilight~ Dante please he's not even worth it.

Dante~ Me and Rip are not gonna let him talk to us like that Twilight.

Rip~ Straight up he's asking for it.

Flash~ And what are you two gonna do to me? The two of you don't even have any abilities of any kind. The rumors are there about the two of you, you're just two lost causes. I'm out later Rats.

I had no idea what it was that kicked into me but that day I won't ever forget what happened. Rip and Twilight felt something near them, something sinister.

Rip~ What the hell… what is that I'm feeling?

Twilight~ I'm getting chills. Dante do you feel...that…? Dante…?

Rip: What's going...on…?

They didn't know what it was they saw. All they knew was that my vibe went from nice, friendly and protective to dark and straight up sinister.

I looked down at my hands surrounded by black aura. My eyes are blood red. Before I knew it something went off it was like a bomb was planted in the cafeteria and I was the source… The blast nearly destroyed the entire cafeteria and a few were injured on the ground after the blast. I tried to control myself but I couldn't everyone was on the ground either hurt and out cold or confused about what's going on. I saw Rip and Twilight right behind me with cuts and bruises on them and then I noticed the blast sent them through the lunchroom windows. It was after that I looked at Flash on the ground somehow he wasn't hurt. Flash tried to run but he couldn't escape me. I blocked every exit using my unknown power. It was after that I knocked him down and lifted him up by the shirt. Before I could even get a word in I snapped out of it and everything was blurry barely being able to stand. I noticed I blacked out and couldn't remember what happened. I felt a kick from Flash hit me right in the gut and then right in my face and again in the back of my head he knocked me out. I couldn't hear or see anything. Remember when I said that one fight me and Rip had changed our lives? Well you're gonna find out how in the next chapter.