The Meet Up Pt.2

Yo I'm back I just thought it was important to know what was going on from Rips POV anyway back to the story. As Rip explained I could barely stand because of me dashing to the mall from my house. My lungs burned so much I was surprised I didn't die that morning actually. I waited a good five minutes to catch my breath so I could at least get up. The second I stood up a yellow skinned girl with pink hair stood in front of me handing me a bottle of water.

Fluttershy~ Here you can have this.

Dante~ No it's ok I'm good.

Fluttershy~ Please you need it more than I do.

She placed the water bottle in my hands and walked towards Twilight and the others. I felt bad drinking the water but she was so kind that I couldn't just walk over there and give it back to her so I drank it. I may have felt bad but at the end of the day she was looking out for me. I walked over to the others quietly as a mouse.

Twilight~ Girls this is Dante and Dante's best friend Rip. Guys this is Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and sunset shimmer.

Dante~ Hi

Rip~ What's up

Sunset~ Twilight was just telling us about you and we want to say thank you for being there for her.

Rarity~ Especially after how we blamed her for something that wasn't her fault.

Applejack~ It was wrong for us to put Twilight through so much.

Dante~ Hey I'm just a dude being a great friend to someone I really care about.

Rip~ Straight up. Dantes one of the greatest people to be around. He helped me realize that not everyone in the world is out to get me. When I was a kid I was always bullied and ran away from my problems. It's thanks to Dante I'm not afraid to stand up and defend myself or someone else.

Twilight~ And he helped me realize that not everyone's the same. When I hid something from him he didn't just leave and avoid me. Instead he talked it out with me. When you all left I was afraid to make another friend… but then I met Dante and he gave me a second chance in friendship.

Pinkie pie~ Awwwwe Anyway I made FRIENDSHIP CUPCAKES!!! Who wants one!?

Sunset~ I definitely do.

Rarity~ Same here darling.

While everyone was enjoying their cupcakes I saw one of the girls sitting a little far from us not making eye contact with any of us. She had Rainbow hair so I guessed that she was Rainbow Dash. I decided to walk over to her and see what was up. Pinkie and Rarity looked at me with a worried face hoping she wouldn't go off on me. I sat down next to The Rainbow haired girl and tried to talk to her.

Dante~ Soooooo you must be Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow~ Ugh you can just call me Rainbow. What are you doing here?

Dante~ Just wanted to see what was up you know. I have an idea of what's up but I don't think I should bring it up.

Rainbow~ You mean when someone who was supposed to be my friend nearly ruined my relationship by sleeping with my boyfriend cough APPLEJACK!

Fluttershy~ Rainbow please don't do this.

It was at that moment I knew I fucked up. I regret asking her what was up. At that point I just wanted to forget about it all.

Rainbow~ No she knows what the hell she did she was mad because I broke up with her so she went ahead and fucked my bf.

Applejack~ Why would ah be mad at you ending our relationship? A good friend would be happy for you and your current relationship and that's what ah am. Ah didn't mean to cause any harm it wasn't even my fault that we ended up sleeping together…