Found Love

Lost, clueless and scared I was in nothing but darkness screaming and praying that I would still live. I didn't know where I was and what was happening all I knew was that Twilight needed me and I wasn't gonna let this stop me from being there for her. I stopped panicking and focused. I paid attention to my surroundings making sure if there was anything that could help me determine where I was. Obviously I found nothing that could help. I searched for a good five minutes until I lost hope. I don't know how but the second I decided to actually focus and concentrate on the place I wanted to go to the dark aura went away and I was in the hospital right outside sunsets room. Rip opened the door completely surprised.

Rip~ How the hell did you get here so quickly? I just got off the phone with you a minute ago.

Dante~ What do you mean? I got off the phone with you a little over five minutes ago.

Rip~ That's not important come in Twilights not doing so well. We tried to calm her down but nothing worked. We're hoping you could help.

Dante~ I'll try but it most likely won't be easy.

I entered the room finding Twilight sitting by herself in the corner of the room crying. I walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. I didn't want to scare her so I spoke in a soft voice the softest my voice can be.

Dante~ Hey Twilight… What's wrong…?

Twilight Looked up to me with tears in her eyes. The look she gave was a look I've seen before but couldn't make out completely. I had an idea about what's wrong but I didn't want to state it like I knew completely because I didn't really know for sure. I looked into her eyes and did something I never thought I would do in my life.

Dante~ Twilight…

Twilight~Dante…

Dante~ You don't have to worry anymore…

I held her tight and kissed her in front of everyone. Twilight was shocked but she gave in after a few seconds and returned the love to me. We pulled away from the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes.

Pinkie pie~ Oh… my… GOD THATS SO CUTE!!!

Rarity~ What just happened?

Dante~ I think I know what's been going on with you Twi. The breakdowns, panic attacks, the fact you wouldn't tell me what was on your mind. You're afraid that I might die if I try to help my brother… you don't want me to risk my life because of your fear. You're afraid of losing the one person you love the most… Twi… you have feelings for me… and I have feelings for you too.

Twilight~ How long have you known?

Dante~ Actually I just figured it out. I will say when we were leaving the park yesterday I had an idea.

Twilight~ Well I never thought you would have figured it out honestly… I thought I was gonna have to tell you myself.

Dante~ well I guess you can say I'm well aware of my surroundings.

Twilight~ Stop it you're making me blush.

Rainbow~ Hey how about you two go hang out for the rest of the day we'll make sure sunset is ok and stay here.

Twilight~ Really…!?

Applejack~ Yeah Besides even if you two are gone she still has us and we're connected to each other remember?

Sunset~ Trust me it's fine Twilight. You two go have fun.

Dante~ Well ok then.

Twilight~ Come on let's go.