𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝟻𝟺

Y/N POV
The Jackson's Era

Studio 54, one the most popular clubs in the world

Despite me being 18 years old, not even old enough to step foot in the club, I was able to pull some strings and land a job here.

I was used to seeing a bunch of A-lists celebrities such as Diana Ross, Cher, Freddie Mercury etc etc.

But there was one person who I wanted to see specifically...

"Y/N, Y/N, you'll never believe what I found out today!" Aaliyah, one of friends/coworkers exclaimed while running up to me.

I picked up the rag I was using to wipe down the tables and walked over to the bar. "What's up?"

"Well, I heard from Nicole, who heard from Jayda, who heard from Audriana that Michael Jackson is coming tonight!"

I dropped the rag I was holding and froze in my spot. "Michael Jackson? As in the fine Michael Jackson with the afro?"

She nodded her head. "Yep! Maybe this could be your chance to shoot your shot."

I chuckled lightly to myself. "I wish but I don't think he's interested in girl like me."

"You don't know that. Studio 54 is full of surprises."

***

It was 11 pm which was when things started getting busy, it also meant my shift ends in an hour. 

I was walking back and forth from the bar to tables trying to serve as much people as I can. So when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I whipped my head around so fast I spilled all the drink in my hand.

"Oh my God." I groaned while picking up the pieces of glass of the floor. "Look what you made me do."

"I'm sorry." They muttered. They sounded genuine which made me feel bad so I turned around to apologize but gasped when I found out it was Michael Jackson.

"Um-I-we-you-oh God." I stuttered, probably sounding like an idiot.

"Do you want help?" He asked. I shook my head and continued picking up the pieces.

As I walking to throw away the pieces, he followed me over to where the bar was. I threw them away and faced him with crossed arms. "Why are you following me? Don't you wanna go dance or something?"

He shook his and smiled. "No I would rather talk to you." His voice was quiet, like he never yells.

I looked at the clock. It was 11: 30, so I guess I could talk for some time. I sat down on the table and put my face in my hands. "Okay what do you wanna talk about?"

"Well for starters, I never got your name."

"It's Y/N. What's yours?" I asked as if I didn't already know that.

"I pretty sure you already know, but it's Michael." He held his hand out to me and I shook it.

"Okay Mr. Michael, do you come here often? I've never seen you here."

He smiled sheepishly before shaking his head. "I come sometime, but not a lot. My sister LaToya usually drags me here. I don't really like going out much."

I smiled lightly since that was something we had in common.

***

We talked for what seemed like hours, but sadly, my shift was over and I had school in the morning.

"Well Michael it was really nice talking to you but I have school in the morning so I have to get going."

His face fell noticeably. "Well will I ever talk to you again?"

I thought for a second and then pulled out a pen and piece of paper. I wrote down my phone number and handed it to him. I kissed him lightly on the cheek before walking away.

I guess Studio 54 is full of surprises.

A/N: Hi guise😘this is just a filler ig but I can do a part 2 if y'all want. Question: What's y'all favorite Mike era(s)?

       -Mariama❤️