𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕

Whitney's POV

Blood On The Dance Floor Era

"I'll be back at around 9:00

"I'll be back at around 9:00." Michael told me while he put on his jacket.

"Okay babe." I kissed him lightly on the cheek while fake smiling.

It was now 11:30 and he still wasn't home. He told me he would call if anything happened, but he still hasn't called. 

I sat in the living room, all the lights off, trying not to cry. I had the idea Michael was cheating on me ever since he came home smelling like some other women. I just assumed he hugged a fan or something and thought nothing of it. My suspicions raised when he would come home and reject my attempts at being romantic. The last straw was when he came he home 3 hours later than usual, he would always call me if he's coming home late.

"Michael, are you cheating on me?" I asked as he walked in the door.

"Whitney I-" he started but I cut him off with my hand. 

"It's a yes or no question." 

He sighed inwardly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No I am not cheating on you."

"Then why the hell are you home so late? You always tell me if you're gonna be home late."

"I'm sorry okay? I'll promise not to ever do it again, okay?"

I sighed. "Okay."

After about 3 more minutes of just sitting and thinking, I came to a conclusion. I wasn't going to let Michael throw me around like some ragdoll, whether he was cheating on me or not, I'm leaving. I got up from my chair and went upstairs. I searched in my drawers for a paper and pen. When I found them, I started to write my letter:

Dear Michael,

Since you're not around for me too tell you face to face, I'm writing you this letter and this is what I have to say:

All I really wanted was some of you're time, Instead you told me lies when someone else was on you're mind. What'd you do to me? Look what you did to me

I thought that you were someone who would do me right. Until you played with my emotions and you made me cry. What's you do to me. Can't take what you did to me.

-Goodbye, Whitney

I placed the letter on his side of the bed so that when he came it would be that first thing that he saw. I grabbed a suitcase and put all my belongings in there. I put on some sweats, sneakers, and grabbed my suitcase. I went downstairs and opened the door, walking out, not planning on coming back again.

A/N: I hate this😃 but I hope you guys didn't. Part 2 will come out sometime.

       -Mariama❤️