𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Y/Ns POV
Dangerous Era

Inspired by "Moonlight" by Ariana Grande

"Ahhhhh Michael please!" I screamed while feeling the cold water hit my back

"Ahhhhh Michael please!" I screamed while feeling the cold water hit my back. "Haaa I got you again." Michael said while doing a weird little dance. I laughed and then an idea came into my head. While Michael was walking I refilled my Super Soaker and sprayed him in the back of the head. "OH MY GOD Y/N!"
He cried while I started cracking up.

Michael stuck his tounge out at me and I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Michael has been my best friend ever since we met on the bad tour and I've had a crush on him since forever because, how can you not.

"You wait here I'll go get us some towels." He said and I nodded. I turned around and looked up at the sky, it was already dark out so the moon was shining and the stars were twinkling. It was beautiful.

Around 10 minutes later, Michael came back with 2 towels and a bowl of skittles. "Here you go." He handed me the towel and I thanked him while wrapping it around my shoulder. He sat down next to me while popping some skittles in his mouth.

"I love the nighttime, I always thought it was so beautiful." I said while looking up at the sky. "I agree with you, but you know what else I love?"He asked. "What?"

"You." I choked on the skittle I was eating and a small smirk spread across his face. "M-me?" I coughed. He nodded. "I've liked you ever since we first met, and since then my love grew bigger and bigger until I couldn't keep it inside any longer."

I hid my face in my knees so he couldn't see me blushing. "W-well I love you too Mikey." I said once I had the courage to look up into his big brown eyes.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him and passionately kissed me on the lips.

" 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚃𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

A/N: Sorry this imagine is so short, but I have to go to hell- I mean school tomorrow🌚
                 -Mariama😗✌🏾❤️