𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚄𝚙 𝙿𝚝. 𝟸

Michael's POV
Modern Day HIStory Era

"Janet I don't even know what to do

"Janet I don't even know what to do. It's all so stressful."

I had decided to got back to my sister Janet's house for a while. I would to my parents, but they live out of state. And I can't stand my other siblings so she was my only option.

She sat down next to me and brushed her hair off her shoulder. "Well what is your heart telling you?"

"I don't know. My heart can't really really speak."

She kissed her teeth and tries to swat my forehead, but I ducked. "Do you really really love her?"

"Of course."

"Then that's what you heart is telling you. If you love her you should go back to her."

I sighed. "But I'm tried of getting in arguments every single day."

"Okay but have you ever thought that maybe something happened and she just hasn't told you about it."

I shook my head no. 

"You see? Well maybe you should just go talk to her and work things out."

***

I spent that night at Janet's house before deciding to go back and talk to Y/N. She hasn't texted me or called me so I was a little worried about her.

I pulled up to the house and put the key in the door. When I walked in it was quiet and dark.

"Hello Michael." Y/N whispered from behind me making me jump.

I turned around to look at her but instead of looking mad she was sad and it looked like she was crying.

"I-I'm sorry for acting the way I do. I-it's just I was scared of losing you." She explained as though she read my mind.

I smiled lightly and wrapped my arms around her.

"You don't gotta worry about that. I'll never leave you."

A/N: Happy New Year Darlings🥺❤️