𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖

The Jackson's Era
Y/N POV

It was 5th period English and we had 10 minutes left so the teacher just let us talk for the rest of the time

It was 5th period English and we had 10 minutes left so the teacher just let us talk for the rest of the time. "Dang Y/N, I still can't believe nobody has asked you to prom. Even, Denasia got a date, and you know she ugly as hell."  My best friend, Aaliyah, said. I shrugged and started picking at my fingers. "Maybe I'm gonna have to go to prom by myself or just not go to prom at all." She put a hand on my shoulder. "If nobody asks you, I'll dump my date and go with you because you are going to prom."

I smiled. "Thanks girl." She smiled back at me. "No problem, that's was best friends are for."

We kept talking about stuff until the bell finally rang and we were dismissed for lunch. "Crap, Aaliyah I left my money in my locker, I'll meet you at lunch though." She nodded and went down to the cafeteria.

When I got to my locker I put my books down and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Why the heck won't it open?" I cried. After pulling on the handle really hard it open and I was greeted by a bunch of balloons flying out from it. "What the hell-?" I moved away from my locker and waited for the balloons to (somewhat) pass.

When they finally passed I saw a note on the floor. I opened it and it read: Turn Around. I turned around and saw my friend and longtime crush Michael standing behind me. "Did you like my surprise?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah but what was it for?"

He took a step closer to me. "I actually wanted to ask you, Y/N, would like to be my date to prom?" I stood there shocked for a minute. "O-of course. I would l-love to." He flashed his pearly whites at me and then kissed me on the cheek. "Alright then, see you later girl."

A/N: What y'all think of my first imagine? Was is good or bad? Do y'all wanna part 2? If you do lemme know. Peace ✌🏾-Mariama