𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢?

Y/N POV
HIStory/BOTDF Era

"Y'all I really don't wanna do this

"Y'all I really don't wanna do this." I whined while I was walking through the woods. "Too bad Y/N, you lost the bet now you have do it." One of my friends, Alicia, said on the other end of the phone. "Man, fuck y'all." I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

I'm case you were wondering what's happening: Me and my two friends had a bet, and whoever lost had to go to the mansion in the woods where it was rumored that a creepy old man lived there. And..yeah..I lost. So now, it's around 7:00 pm and I'm in the woods trying to find the house.

"I-I think I found it." I stuttered. I heard my other friend, Jayah squeal, and run to the phone. "Alright girl, go in there and tell us what happens. Call us back when your done." Before I could say anything, I heard the phone click, meaning they hung up on me. "Stupid ass hoe...always making do some stupid ass shit..." I muttered to myself as I walked up the steps to the mansion.

"Alright, relax Y/N, nothing is in there." I said to myself. When I knocked on the door it opened by itself. I walked into a big foyer with a glass chandelier in the middle. "I guess there's nobody here. And Im sure as hell, not about to investigate." I made my way to the door when it slammed shut my face. I screamed and fell back. "Did I scare you?" I heard a somewhat deep voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw a man walking up to me with a smirk on his face. "Um..yes...now open the door." I said a little scared. He chuckled and looked at me. "Why do you wanna leave so fast?" "Uh...my friends are waiting for me outside."

"No you don't. I don't like being lied to Y/N."
How the hell does he know my name? "You'll find out sooner or later..." He said while walking away from me. I tried to follow him, but every time I took a step closer the room
would become darker and darker, until it was pitch black.
꧁꧂
I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. "I guess it was just a dream then." I muttered to myself as I went downstairs to get some aspirin. But it felt so real.

What did he mean when he said I'll find out sooner or later? I had all these questions and they were giving me an even bigger headache.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

A/N: I actually love this imagine😂 this is also and idea that I want to turn into a whole book, so tell me if y'all are interested-Mariama✌🏾