𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢

Omniscient POV

Bad Era

TW: Smut

Y/N and Michael sat in the backseat of the limousine, the Grammy's were tonight and Michael's Bad album had been nominated for 6 awards

Y/N and Michael sat in the backseat of the limousine, the Grammy's were tonight and Michael's Bad album had been nominated for 6 awards. Unfortunately, traffic was awful and they've been stuck in the same spot for 15 minutes. 

"Bill how long til we get there?" Y/N whined. Her hair was starting to frizz up from the heat of the car and she didn't wanna look a mess when she got there.

"I don't know yet." He answered. "Traffic is really bad so we may be here for 30 minutes."

Y/N nodded and laid her head against the window, blowing air lightly from her mouth.

"Are you bored?" Michael asked side eying her from where he sat. She nodded and he smirked at her.

"I know what we can do." He unbuckled his seatbelt and got closer to get, planting soft kisses on her neck.

"Michael..." She moaned, feeling his soft lips against her neck. "Your so nasty. Can't you wait til we get home. We're in the car."

"Bill, can you please roll up the partition?" Michael asked kindly. Bill smirked knowingly before closing up the partition.

A/N: This remind me of that Beyoncé song "Driver roll up the partition please, I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees" ok back to the sin😌

"You good now?" He asked and she nodded, flipping them over so she was on top. His hand creeped up the back of her dress to her zipper, pulling it down. She stepped out of it, revealing her beautiful ebony colored skin. He pulled her closer, taking her nipple in her mouth. She looked up, moaning quietly as he played with her other nipple.

She began to grind down on him slowly. She watched him kiss from her breast up to her her neck again. She felt his erection twitch under her.

She kissed him deeply as he pushed his pants and boxers off of him. He pulled her underwear off and she slowly slid down on him, grinding on him. He threw his head back and moaned lowly.

She bit her lip and his hands made circles on her thighs. She closed her eyes, putting her hand the head of the seat. He pulled her face down, kissing her softly.

She rode him faster until they both hit their peak at the same time.

"Fuck." Michael groaned over Y/N high moans. She leaned down and kissed him sweetly.

A/N: I'm actually disgusting😄👌🏾

        -Mariama❤️