𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

HIStory Era
Y/N POV

"Y/N we gotta go, hurry up!" Michael yelled to me from downstairs

"Y/N we gotta go, hurry up!" Michael yelled to me from downstairs. "I'm coming, hold up." I put my box braids in a ponytail and smoothed out my jeans and shirt, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. "Michael, why do I have to go with you to see your fans? You know I don't like being in a crowd."

He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead. "It'll be fine babygirl. I promise." He grabbed my hand and led me outside with him. Usually when Michael's fan came to Neverland, he would just wave to them from the window but today he wanted to see them in person, and he wanted me to come.

When we got outside we were greeted with screams and shouts. I covered my eyes but a smile spread across my face. It made me happy to see that so many people cared fore Michael, especially since times were hard for him right now. One of the first people that came up to us was a brown skinned girl who could be no older than 9 with dark brown hair. "Hello Mr. Jackson, could you sign my book please?" She asked.

He smiled and took her book and pen. He signed it and gave her a big hug. When he let go she walked up to me. "Can you sign it too?" I was caught off guard. "M-me? O-okay." I signed it and handed it back to her. "Thank you. Also you are very pretty." She smiled at me and went back to who I assumed was her mom.

"See, I told you it wouldn't be so bad. You gotta trust me girl." He put his arms around my shoulders. I laughed. "Yeah I guess you were right."

I talked to a couple more fans while Michael talked to some others. I was about to go inside until the person Michael was talking to got my attention. She was wear a crop too that wasn't really covering anything and an extremely short skirt, she had her blond hair pulled into a messy ponytail making look like she lived on the streets. I excused myself from the person I was talking to and walked over to them.

"Heyyyyy Michaelllll." She said while smacking her gum and twirling her hair. "Um...hello. How are-," "Ooooo is this your girlfriend. She real pretty." She cut him off.

"Um thanks?" I answered back. "No problem girl, did y'all know I'm a singer too?" We gave each other an amused face. "Oh you are? Well I would love to hear you sing."

"Oh okay. Imma sing one of your songs if that's okay with you." She cleared her throat. "AnOtHeR DaY hAs GoOoOne. I'm StIlL aLl AlOoOoOoNe. HoW cOuLd ThIs Be ThAt YoUr NoT hErE wItH mEeEeEeE."

We were covering our mouths trying not to laugh. "So what did y'all think?" She asked. "I-it was lovely, really." Michael answered while trying not to laugh. "For sure. It was really nice meeting you though." I said while pulling Michael back into the house.

"Y'all will being seeing me very soon." She blew a kiss and walked away sashaying her hips.

When got inside we both started busting out laughing. "She really thought she could sing." I cried. "I know right. Sounded like a dying goat." That made me laugh even harder.
                                ꧁꧂
It was 11:00 pm and I was asleep on Michael's chest when I heard a noise from downstairs. At first I didn't think much of it then I heard it again and got worried. "Mikey, wake up. I think I heard someone downstairs." I shook him while he slowly stirred awake.

"Hmmm?" He hummed. "I think someone's downstairs. Go check." He shot up and looked at me crazy. "Why I gotta go check?"

"Because you the man of the house. Now go." I pushed him off the bed. He rolled his eyed and mumbled some stuff while he made his way downstairs. I closed the door and tried to go back to sleep.

"Bitch get the fuck off me-!" I heard Michael yell from downstairs. I shot up and ran downstairs to see Michael being manhandled by the girl from earlier. "Never! You love me, not that girl right there."

"I don't even know you like that!" Michael said. I went behind the girl and pulled her away from him. "NO LET ME GO! MICHAEL I LOVE YOU LEMME GO." I dragged her out to the hallway and out the door. "Michaellllll." Her faces was smashed on the window with tears streaming down her eyes.

I closed the blinds and turned around to Michael. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, these fan girls are crazy." He said. "I know right..."

Y/N: This is based off a dream I had💀but I hope y'all enjoyed this crackhead imagine.