𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Omniscient POV

Jackson's Era

It was a dark and rainy day in New York

It was a dark and rainy day in New York. Y/N walked slowly to one of the benches in Central Park, hoodie over her head so her head didn't get wet. She was supposed to meet her friends Michael, little did she know he was going to be pouring outside.

"Imma beat his ass when he get here." She mumbled. "Got me out here wet and shit, and not in the good way."

She sat down on the bench and pulled out her phone and scrolled through her socials while waiting. A few minutes later, she felt a big pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice asked.

"Michael get yo crusty hands off of me."

She heard him suck his teeth before removing his hands. "You lame as hell, you know that?"

"I wouldn't be 'lame' if you didn't have me standing out here in the damn rain!"

"It's not that bad." He said before pulling her hoodie down, resulting in her hair getting soaked.

"Bro I hate you!" She screamed and chased after him, eventually tackling him on the ground. "Apologize!"

"I'm sorry!" He screamed in between laughter. "I'm so so so sorry."

She got up off his him and put her hoodie back on. "That's what I thought, clown."

"That's why I love you." He said in between laughs. When he realized what he said he covered his mouth quickly.

"What did you say?" Y/N smirked.

"I didn't say nothing."

"That's a double negative so you did say something."

He side eyed her before rolling his eyes. "I said I love you, aight?"

"That's what I thought." She said. "But it's all good, cause I love you too."

A/N: Idek

        -Mariama❤️