𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Michael's POV
Jackson 5 Era

I was coming home from school with my best friend, Y/N

I was coming home from school with my best friend, Y/N. We had been best friends for a while now, and I started to have a crush on her. But I haven't told her cause I don't wanna ruin our friendship. "Michael can I ask you something?" She asked. "Sure, go ahead." I answered. "Have you ever kissed someone before?"

She caught me off guard with that question and I didn't know how to answer. "Uh- I- um." She smiled and bit down on her bottom lip. "Is that a no?" I nodded and she laughed. "Oh I was just wondering cause I've never kissed anyone before."

"Maybe I can be her first kiss and she could be mine...just maybe." I thought to myself.
                                 ꧁꧂
"Alright we should really get started on this homework or Mrs. Winfrey is really gonna come for us." She said when we got to her house. "You right. I wish she didn't give us so much though, she's evil." She laughed and then gave me a look. "Your so over dramatic, it's cute though."

I felt myself getting hot, did she just call me cute? Before I could even think, I pulled her towards me and kissed her. The kissed lasted about 5 seconds then I pulled away. We both had shocked looks on our faces. "I-I'm so s-sorry." I stammered. She still had that shocked look than a small smile came. "It's okay." I was surprised by her answer. "It is? Your not mad?"

"Of course not. Your a good kisser by the way." She winked at me and went back to her work.

A/N: Sorry this on is short but really wanted to post sum for Michael's birthday🥳I hope y'all enjoyed
                     -Mariama❤️