𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

Omniscient POV

Bad Era

"And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do

"And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do." Michael and Sheryl sang together. It was the end of one of the many concerts Michael would be doing for his Bad Tour. As the song faded out fans cheered loudly while the two of them bowed and gave each other a hug. 

"Thank you everybody and goodnight!" Michael yelled into the microphone. He bowed one last time before running backstage. 

When he got backstage, he was met by his band and background dancers congratulating him. Even though he was tired, he managed to thank them all personally before going into his dressing room.

He locked the door behind him and planned on cleaning up before he went back to his hotel room. But when he turned around he saw a random girl siting in one of his chairs.

She had beautiful dark brown skin, long black hair, and a subtle smirk on her face. He knew exactly who she was; a groupie named Diana.

But she was a special groupie, you could say. Michael started touring at quite an early age which meant dealing with a lot of groupies. And while they all tried to seduce him into sleeping with him, they couldn't except for one. Diana. 

Michael shook his head while walking the opposite direction for her. "Nope, mm mm, not today Diana."

She chuckled lightly. "Wow not even a hello or how have you been. I thought you were respectful like that." She had an erotic tone to her voice, like she always did. 

"No because I know what you want and we're not doing that right here."

"We don't have to do right here. I have to go home cause I'm really tired, you see?" She faked yawned and then smirked at him. "You know I hate sleeping alone so why don't you come with me."

He shook his head. "My baby's at home and she's probably worried about me." That part was true, he did have a girlfriend who he loved like crazy and he didn't want Diana to get in the way of that. "I didn't call her on the phone to tell her that I'm okay."

Diana walked up to him and started feeling up on his chest. "I'm all yours tonight if you just let me."

He removed her hands off his chest and walked over to the phone, all while Diana watched with her arms crossed. He dialed the phone number to his hotel hoping Y/N wouldn't be asleep.

"Hello." She whispered like she had just woken up.

"Hey it's Michael, are you okay?" He asked.

"Um yes is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright." He assured her. "But can you unlock the door, cause I forgot the key." 

But before she could responded, Diana snatched the phone from his hands. "He's not coming back because he's sleeping with me." She hung up the phone and kissed Michael, wrapping her arms around his neck. He kissed her back and laid her down onto the couch, falling right into her trap once again.

A/N: Um I kinda liked this ig😅I was listening to "Dirty Diana" and the idea just popped in. I might do this again with Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal etc etc

      -Mariama❤️