𝙲𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚎

Y/N POV

HIStory Era

"Y/N please

"Y/N please." Michael begged as he watched me stuff my clothes into a bag.

"Michael leave me alone." I said flatly.

He started taking the clothes out of my bag which made me huff out in annoyance. "Michael what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm not just bout to let you leave without talking to me first!"

"We've talked over a hundred times!" I snapped. "Yet you still keep doin the same dumb shit."

"I'm sorry!" He begged, on his knees at this point.

I stared at him remembering what I had walked into earlier today.

"Michael?" I asked out when I stepped in the house. I had just got back from hanging out with some friends for the whole day.

"Where the hell could he be at?" I asked myself. I walked out to the studio but he wasn't there. I decided to go upstairs and see if he was there.

"Mic-." I started but I stopped quickly when I saw him cuddled up with another women in bed, naked.

"Shit." Michael muttered while the girl covered herself with the blanket.

"Who is that?!" She asked incredulously.

"Yeah Michael," I crossed my arms and smiled. "Why don't you tell her who I am."

"I-." He stuttered and I just scoffed.

"I'm his wife." I smiled and held out my hand. "Nice too meet you."

But instead of shaking my hand she turned to Michael and went off. "Nigga you ain't tell me you had a whole ass wife?"

"Kay, I think it's best if you leave-." But I cut
him off.

"Nah y'all can finish what y'all were doin and I'll just pack my stuff up and leave."

And now we were here.

"You said that the last three times but here we are." I scoffed. "At this point, your words don't mean shit to me."

"Tell me what did they have that I didn't?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

He didn't say anything and just looked at me with tears welling up in his eyes.

"There you go with them goddamn crocodile tears..."

"Please I'm begging you, don't leave me!"

I looked down at him and sucked my teeth. "Fuck you Michael."

A/N: Stan Twice😌✌🏾

        -Mariama❤️