𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

Beyoncé's POV

Invincible Era

I stood backstage adjusting my outfit and hair

I stood backstage adjusting my outfit and hair. It was Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration Concert thingy and he invites me and my group, Destiny's Child to perform.

"Oooo you look cute Bey. Are you dressing up for Michael?" Kelly teased.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. There was this weird rumor going around that The Michael Jackson had a crush on me, and invited us here so he could get with me. It's most likely not true, since the media is always saying dumb shit about him.

"Girl no." I laughed while throwing a towel at her. "You all know damn well he don't like me. It's just a rumor."

"Unt unt, He likes you fasho. You seen the way he was lookin' at you?" Michelle interjected.

I rolled my eyes again. "Anyways y'all, we bout to go on. Y'all ready?"

They nodded and I checked myself out in the mirror. I looked good, really good. We were going to perform out hit song "Bootylicious" and were wearing Michael inspired outfits.

A/N: Y'all idek if this is the song they performed🥴 Im too lazy to watch the concert

The moment we stepped out on to the stage, we were instantly met by loud cheering and whistles. I looked around smiling before we all started singing the intro.

"Kelly can you handle this?"

"Michelle can you handle this?"

"Beyoncé can you handle this?"

"I don't think they can handle this?"

Kelly started singing her part and my eyes scanned the crowd looking for a specific someone. When my eyes landed on Michael, I smirked knowing that he was already looking at me.

"Maybe I should tease him a bit?" I thought to myself.

When we started singing the chorus, I moved my hips seductively while staring him dead in the eye.

"I don't think you ready for this jelly."

"Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe."

Michael leaned back in his chair and raised a brow at me, smirking. That only made my smile grow wider. 

We finished the song and took a bow before quickly running backstage. I went into my separate dressing room before being met by a familiar voice behind me.

"Beyoncé?"

A/N: That's where I end🥱Part 2 coming out soon and why does this book have 4k reads I'm-

       -Mariama❤️