𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Michael's POV
Invincible Era(slept on asf😔)
Ion even know what he's doing there☟︎ but it's hawt

Michael's POVInvincible Era(slept on asf😔)Ion even know what he's doing there☟︎ but it's hawt

It was around 2 am and I turned around in my bed to find out I was alone: again. I sighed and got up out of bed and made my way downstairs to look for Y/N. For a while now she's been very distant. She doesn't talk to me as much as she used to and everytime I try to ask her what's wrong, she swears everything's okay.

"Y/N baby, where you at?" I called out. I walked past the study and heard her talking. "Hey baby, I missed you so much." At first I didn't think much of it cause I thought she's was talking to our daughter. Then she said, "Do you want me to come over? I could give you a gooood time."

I just stood there with my hand over my mouth as I heard her say some more R-rated things

I just stood there with my hand over my mouth as I heard her say some more R-rated things. It all made sense now: she was ignoring me because she was cheating on me. I was about to bust in there but I had a better idea. I turned around and sat in a chair waiting for her to finish talking.
                                   ꧁꧂
About 5 minutes later I heard the study door open and close and Y/N walked into the living room. She had a goofy ass grin on her face and came to sit next to me. "Hey baby, what are you doing up so early?" She asked. "I could ask you the same thing." She laughed and got up to get something to eat. "I was just catching up on some work." My jaw was clenched and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe she was lying to my face like this.

"Oh for real, who was that you were talking to then?" She paused. "I- I wasn't talking to nobody." I got up and rolled my eyes. "Bullshit. Your cheating on me."

"Michael your being ridiculous. You know I would never do such a thing." I walked up to her with hate burning in my eyes. "Then why did say all those things in the phone huh? I'm not stupid Y/N. Now get the fuck outta my house." She put her stuff down and grabbed my hand. "Please Michael, I'm sorry we can work this out. It was a mistake that I won't ever make again. I swear."

I just looked at her with disgust as I pushed her off of me. "I said what I said. I gave you everything you ever wanted and you relayed me by cheating. Ion care about your sorrys. Not get!" Tears we're streaming down her face as she slowly walked out the door.

A/N: HEY YALL HOW YALL DOIN? I'm legit so excited cause my 13th birthday is in Friday🥳🥳 and I'll finally get to decorate my room. Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine.
                  -Mariama❤️